I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Qruu - Priceless

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2010-11-01 19:20

Qruu - Priceless


Alcohol is guiding us out for a sinner´s night
While politicians probably try to outsource my inner life
It´s easy to see but it´s hard to get it
Anxiety in an unbalanced armageddon....

Yo! Check it...

I look around and see people depressed
More than one friend says be wishing for death
Deep in the flesh you know it feels in my chest
What´s next, more stress we don´t get no rest
The drug industry is worse than thugs in the streets
When we sad, mad or bad yo they turn us to fiends
What a murder machine, when we feeling alone
They found a good reason to be killing our souls
But, most of us just try to be righteous
Though they build up a world where nothing is priceless
Can blame anything on the financial crisis
Pretty soon I won´t have the right to breathe without a license
My life is much more than their numbers can fit
No I´m not for sale, you ain´t fucking with this!
See our country is rich, but we´re suicidal
At the same time I know that we´re true survivors

Yo I´m priceless, I don´t care if you´re rich
I´m priceless, you can´t buy me for shit
I said priceless, cus I´m not for sale
Am not will not ever be your slave.

Hälsningar från Finland:
www.johankvarnstrom.com

2010-11-02 14:12
finns ingen bättre än dig på denna sida. hur bra text som helst verkligen
 

2010-11-09 19:55
tack mannen!
Hälsningar från Finland:
www.johankvarnstrom.com

2010-11-09 20:55
Deep in the flesh you know it feels in my chest
What´s next, more stress we don´t get no rest

favorit line, du har bra flyt på låten och har en rådtråd! Riktigt bra text känner samma som du fortsätt skriva!
Whetever taken seriously or takin pride, Bronx MCs leave suckers whistling cold wind madness through loose teeth

2010-11-09 21:24
Om ni gillar hans lyrik så får ni passa på att checka hans musik också! :)

//

2010-11-17 08:07
Tack!
Hälsningar från Finland:
www.johankvarnstrom.com