Blev dumpad av en tjej och detta kom ut! Första texten.. Since promises were based on lies.We didn't know in what time to rise.So our waiting made us high n wise.The waiting made us cold.God showed the way, behold!I satisfy myself with white-gold.Women only brake hearts.Like the missing parts, of life.The endless strife, of happiness.Am i becoming a sinner? God bless.Yes, what the fuck i'm supposed to do?I ain't a caged animal in the zoo.Bitch i got feeling too.Don't ever bother too say hi.Your ass is fly, let me try.Yous a bitch, itchy witch!I wanna know why you got me started.My heart departed, bloody divided.But in the end, by God i got guided.This is the last thing i'm gonna spit.Before i quit, when i bleed you better flee quickly.Fast and slickly, because i transformed into a monster.
Since promises were based on lies.We didn't know in what time to rise.So our waiting made us high n wise.The waiting made us cold.