I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

u-nah-bomba - if I catch you bitch

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2010-09-23 11:17

u-nah-bomba - if I catch you bitch

Tellin' me my shit, that I spit ain't worth shit,
makes me wanna spit
In you face

yeah, you got me, all up in ya face
Showin you the real me, puttin you in place
places you'd only dream of,
nightmares
ain't nottin what I'll do, if catch you,
bitch, if I catch you


Gave you all my life, all the time that I had here
Gave you a sacred promise, what I said was true 'n sincere
I loved you more than life, but you had an affair
sayin it was my fault, but bitch to you I swear
That I'll make you pay, even if I'm not there
We have a daugther "hunny", my beutiful Savannah
Why drag her into this, it makes me wanna murda
or just hurt ya, but I know it ain't worth a
lifetime behind bars
for a headshot and some scars, so I kill you in these bars
And I'll hunt you every day, every hour you're awake
might drown ya in a lake,
might call your bluff you fake
but I'll tell you this one thing, and listen to me creap
If you take Savannah, I'll kill you in your sleep!

yeah, you got me, all up in ya face
Showin you the real me, puttin you in place
places you'd only dream of,
nightmares
ain't nottin what I'll do, if catch you,
bitch, if I catch you

Syck Minded

2010-09-24 12:07
i like, men det känns som det fattas något i låten, eller ja..
Jag ser du färsökt men det känns lite flow-löst.. no offence..

Big up till "den röda tråden" i låten ;)

2010-09-24 13:34
du hade några multis och så hade du en rödtråd jag ger dig typ en 5 av 10
Whetever taken seriously or takin pride, Bronx MCs leave suckers whistling cold wind madness through loose teeth