Soul - The Swimming Lesson. Please pardon my hiatus. Things have been... hectic.took an oath to wear this mask til my face fit the mold within itrollin as if my soul's unblemished...afraid if I'd let it go it would show in an instantfearing the moment they're exposed through the holes in my denimsso I tried to be open and share my emotions with womenbut found closeness to be a decietful ocean to swim ini dipped my toe cautiously, checking the temperatureit was pleasant and condemming any questions i went to herfeeling quietly thankful that she brought me here out of breath and out of depth mistaking her lifering for a halo facing facts wasn't nearly as painful as knowing I was to drown in sorrow aided by the tears of an angelmuch as I dreaded clouds covered the heavens,in a couple of seconds I felt a light rain touching my headand droplets turned to thundering whirlwindsurging me to succumb as I went under the surface held my breath, thought you held my handinstead I found myself abandoned helpless, damnedleft in the waves to drown... I let go of secretsI foolishly held on to though they weighed me downthe birthday girl saved the clown, wiped the make up off his face and smiled, her favourite gown stained by something she'd bashfully tried to clean with a paper towel despite the stains i found or maybe because of them she's the only one among the distasteful crowd of look alikesattending this poisoned party he wants to play with nowlet's escape this town let me show you the walls thatkeep me here and you can help me break them downshe gazed around, placed her pouting lips on my chinas she clipped her own wings without a trace of doubt for me she walks the pavement now, and I hate myself for even considering letting her feet graze the ground...by grace of god she wiped the painted tears off the face of a clownand drew a door on the walls he had created from doubtpainted a small light at the end, made it a safe place to go downtook his hand, and smiled and since that days he's been out... don'tbe a stranger.one.