Mary Jane Sure, it hurted when you said goodbyeBut you found a new lover that makes you flyMy name is tempting and thats the thingyou would give me your life diamant ring.My name is Mary, the type you'd like to marryjust add the "jane" and the name will explain.Don't let your friends constrain you and don't try to refrain'cuz I'm the one who drives you insane.I'm like a fairytale that never came true and everytime you make love to me you're experiencing déja vu.I will make you forget everyone and the care of you like you were my own son.We will be togheter day in and day outand when i'm at work you will scream and shoutI will fall into the ground when you let go of meand i will watch you until the time you close your eyescuz that is when i know you've payed the priceWhen i'm lying on the floor seeing you pass awayI'll wipe your tears away and point your way down to the grave