I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Document - Guided by the bass [Eng]

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-12-18 14:03

Document - Guided by the bass [Eng]



I begged to see the light, in the dark of my shadow
n let the sound of my voice speak my mind on random
nothing was made easy.. n nothing was told
n my breath fell heavy when it became cold
I left myself... on the edge of a cliff
rain poored hard, I was hit by thousend bricks
bruises paint my skin, I was formed by broken bones
practised by the heart.. mentored by the soul
but the meaning is disguised so nobody knows
how to take a shortcut... to heavens door
so it rose from the ashes n flew like a kite
killed it once before.. now i killed it twice
retire from right or wrongs to ease some tensions
carving up the floor in search for redemption
navigating by the scars.. painted on my face
toward the right direction... guided by the bass



/Document

Master of Irony

2009-12-20 23:03
Upp!!!
Master of Irony

2009-12-29 10:47
upp2
Master of Irony

2010-08-18 09:08
upp3 2010 baby!! :)
Master of Irony

2010-08-18 22:02
Tycker denna var helt ok, men jag är ju lite av en rimnörd så ser gärna mer flerstavigt.
Inget måste dock, måste fan lära mig uppskatta mer fast det inte är långa rim.
- Vad händer om ljuset kastas i fyrtiofem graders vinkel mot en vattenyta?
- Det släcks.

2010-08-21 23:33
Tack för kommentaren! Inte så rimfokuserat här som du märkte, lite mer åt poesi-hållet snarare än hiphop.. Peace
Master of Irony