I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

medz - sinner

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-12-14 13:19

medz - sinner

Verse 1:

Born into this world as a winner
but faith did not agree
so I became a sinner
livin my illusion,
that I WAS a winner
I grew up in the 80's,
I blew up in the 90's
and I never knew this
life could be so cruel,
and man I'm really pissed
that I didn't hit the charts,
and I'm not on any's list
but I keep on smilin'
and I keep on tryin'
I never end up lyin'
but if YOU do to me,
you'll prob' end up dyin'
in dirty drainage ditch
like a dirty little snitch
you dirty little lyin' bitch
anyways now here I am
a Swede and not american
who's brought up on this; "Yes I can"
cuz I'm not like you American't
Ameriwon't, Ameridon't
this is it, the final front
I'm in your head, deep like a shunt
I'll hit you hard, just like a blunt
your wife will be my slutty cunt
while I chase my childhood dream
I'll smear her with my manly cream
I'll make her cum
I'll make her scream
ok a bit off topic there
but listen to me and I swear
the end's not close,
cuz it is here,
it's not just "near"
take a seat and stare
you didn't think I'd do it, huh?
but this is the new beginning,
this is MY new era

Hook:

get of you ass, stand up and cheer!
my name is medz, can all ya hear?
I'm just like Tiger and like Tiger, I swear
I'll beat you all, and win "player of the year"

Chorus x3:

so, yo, yo,
hello now whoa, whoa
hope you like my show, show
you're an amateur, who's "so-so"
better leave it to a pro, pro
or get off the stage and go, go
yeah, get off the stage you mo' fo'
you canaving little skank hoe


Verse 2:

I'll break it down now
for you all
my masterplan on a graffiti wall
my do's and don't,
and my prime goals
like two dead soldiers,
two of my heros
"runnin" til I
can't run no more
but not like them,
no not at all
but soon I'll be there,
yeah, soon I'll score
just a little bit,
yeah just some more
to all you fake ones;
this here is war
if you bite my bars,
then fuck you all

"Why am I trying to give,
when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live,
if I'm just living to die"

the two bars that I
love most of all
perfomed in that song
by Biggie Smalls
now I'm wanted, alive or dead
they don't care
if it's the po-po's led
face down
with a gun to my head
when my girl's out with our son,
tryna' get fed
so big up to her,
and lots of cred
I love you hun,
for you I'll kill
I'ma marry you girl,
so you just chill
you and our son,
the only ones in my will
I love you both,
and I allways will


Hook:

get of you ass, stand up and cheer!
my name is medz, can all ya hear?
I'm just like Tiger and like Tiger, I swear
I'll beat you all, and win "player of the year"


Chorus x 3:


yeah, yo, yo,
hello now whoa, whoa
hope you like my show, show
I'm not an amateur, who's "so-so"
better leave it to a pro, pro
or get off the stage and go, go
yeah, get off the stage you mo' fo'
you canaving little skank hoe


Pallade inte skriva mer idag..

Hope you enjoyed it..

// medz

..::picture me rollin::..

2009-12-18 15:41
"Why am I trying to give,
when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live,
if I'm just living to die"


det där är fan grymt sant

tyckte det var bra, inge av det bästa du gjort alls med det var personligt och samtidigt lite hårt. kan behövas ibland.. vaknade nyss då klockan är 07.40 här så känner inte låter vettigt det jag säger men anyway keep it up
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-20 10:35
DAmn, tack så mycket, vet det inte är det bästa men.. hehe.. jag e inte så jävla nöjd med den, men den funkar..

ps. I hate you, you cali "fuckin" fornia livin mo fo! ;)
..::picture me rollin::..

2009-12-20 15:07
Why am I trying to give,
when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live,
if I'm just living to die


det där är, om jag inte är helt ute och cyklar, från "runnin (dying to live)" av 2pac och Biggie? Gör mig rätt omotiverad att ens se över resten av texten.
tankefoda.wordpress.com
365citat.wordpress.com

2009-12-20 18:32
du är ute och cyklar om du inte ser sammanhanget. och sant att det är från runnin'. You see

-.- trött jag blir


han har ju inte bajtat iaf

the two bars that I
love most of all
perfomed in that song
by Biggie Smalls
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-21 00:49
drog förhastade slutsatser, såg att du citerat det och fick för mig att du proppsade det som om han skrivit det. får läsa igenom texten först nästa gång, my bad!
tankefoda.wordpress.com
365citat.wordpress.com

2009-12-21 08:08
Hehe, ja jag VET den kommer från Tupac och Biggie Smalls låt "runnin"..
Det jag skrev med i min låt..

Tack ni som orkade läsa hela shittet och fatta ;)

like two dead soldiers,
two of my heros
"runnin" til I
can't run no more
but not like them,
no not at all



Där har ni även innan en liten FINURLIG text om ni orkar palla sammanhanget i den versen, eftersom jag till och med nämner låtens namn ovanför raderna som jag älskar i låten.. dvs. mer eller mindre en hyllning till två döda soldater som har haft ett stort inflytande på mig och mitt liv, med deras texter..

// medz
..::picture me rollin::..