medz - breath of the street [explict:ON - eng:ON] sittin here wondering, thinking of the timeback in the days, when time was still free and didn't cost a dime, time to dine, so cork up that wine, and spread em, like you's mineyeah I take you back now and I'll mix it with limemulti million dollar crimethis is ma story, this is how I rhymeI'm fast as a mo fo, a real pro, down at the centralstation, state of play, state of mindkick back relax, stop and rewindbreak your back baby, baby back behindeverything in my mind, never did timetime by my self, is what i need nowto charge up my batteries, but don't know how, like lil' bow bow, where ma dawgz at?I'ma holla at ya nowwith a page, with a beep, or a textyeah you could be next, next on the listnext on MY list, is not who you thinknaa it's not dre, lil' kim or miss pinkno i'm talkin bout ma cliqueso you better be quick, a quick NY city diss, ain't so sickI'm sick of it all, and you most of allso please, do NOT give me callI wont answer at allno matter who you be, like ICP"I'm like fuck you all"Ok now, that was a bit hardI take it back, but I'll give ya my cardso you know who I be, and know who I areand who you's notyou's not like me, I is not like youI was raised by the streetsand I am stayin truetrue to the bone, bones of deaththis is my story, this is what's lefta 21 century drugdealin' fleetfeel the cold concrete, under my feetthis is my story, the breath of the street// medz
you's not like me, I is not like youI was raised by the streetsand I am stayin truetrue to the bone, bones of death
feel the cold concrete, under my feetthis is my story, the breath of the street