Since -81 Na dizz goes out to ma friend mista Myten –Na dizz goes out to ma friend mista Kaasi –And a shout out to ma girl, lovely Jessica –You know I love ya, and ya know it cuz I’m blessin ya!from the day I wuz born till the day you get the bars//from the boy that I was, til the man I've become//my struggle within, and my prospect of life as I wanted it to be and the way it turned out//never saw it this way, never knew I’ d do drugs, never thought I’d be bad, or be one of ya thugs//but life has a purpose, just didn’t see mine, now I have found a few pieces, and my god, I’m divine//now it’s my turn to bless, it’s my turn to shine, it’s my turn to love, and it’s my turn to rhyme//to turn my life into this song, a beautiful art, with a few drops of pain and a whole lot of heart//takes me on a journey through heaven and hell, but I’m doin this shit, and I’m doin it well//I’m rebooting my system, tryna' get out of my shell, a fresh new start, man I’m gonna yell//so all you can hear is my voice in your head, when you wake up, or when you go to bed//to tell you my story, the light I must shed, that’s why I’m wrighting this song, and not a letter instead//so I’m sitting here now and gotta force a conclusion, in this fucked up evolution//how it all started and why it was so, how my mom past away 18 years ago//that’s when everything started, and life turned to shit, but I had one gift, I started to spit//spit all of my anger and hate into songs, and sadly enough I found my new love, a love to the bong.. //since 81, wow that feels long ago, been huzzlin in Kramfors, Götet and UmeYo!//I was sellin' and stealin' since before I could walk, I learned how to do it, how to walk the walk//ok, I'm ending this verse with a swedish bar, my own "special blend"//Jag skryter inte gärna, spelar inte känd, men jag föddes till stjärna, kommer dö som legend...//