hempzee - get over refräng inte skriven än, men kommer när det perfekta beatet kommer. tills dess, kolla igenom det här och kommentera! What doesn’t break you makes youStronger, old news, you still want herBruised and confused ain’t your normal personaNo longer will you feel her smell on your collarWeak weeks that follow - don’t call herSorrow swallows your true colorsLeave it all don’t believe she’s not coming back to tomorrowThat hope left to the heavenly fatherIs the forgotten gun shot that will scar youthis state of mind I can’t stand so I lie down in bedBut I shouldn’t sleep is the cousin of death like Nas saidThe pain caused is lately becoming sedateYou think you’re stitches from the bitch is ready to be taken awayThat scab ain’t had its time to completely healBleeding to remind feelings are present stillAt start you get under, later evenNot over, your heart she’s never leavingrefIt’s beyond me the mystery how a power I can’t resistBehaves when one I used to date chooses to say it’s overThe pill that made me ill of which I want another doseWhy we trying to hold on to those who hurt us the most?Hope is the last thing that leaves manFeeling that way you will remain on the streets freezingThere is, there is, no reason at allTo stay in the way of appeasing the fallCause that’s whatcha doing but not whatcha want Reminiscing of who you lost result you are missing this is why Winter’s the easiest season for these things to get betterLettering of lovers covered by the snow - weatherI’m going to stand tall or not stand at allSummer say I should be like a spring when I fallAt start you get under, later evenNot over, your heart she’s never leaving