I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

medz - since -81

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2009-11-09 12:44

medz - since -81

Början på min låt Since -81...
Det är lite av ett old school beat med reagge inslag ;)

Na dizz goes out to ma friend mista Gambi –
Na dizz goes out to ma friend mista Kaasi –
And a shout out to ma girl, lovely Jessica –
You know I love ya, and ya know it cuz I’m blessin ya!

from the day I wuz born till the day ya get the bars, from the boy that I was, til the man I've become, //
my struggle within, and my prospect of life, as I wanted it to be and the way it turned out? //
Never saw it this way, never knew I’ d do drugs, never thought I’d be bad, or be one of ya thugs//
But life had a purpose, just didn’t see mine, now I have found a few pieces, and my God, I’m divine//
Now it’s my turn to bless, it’s my turn to shine, it’s my turn to love, and it’s my turn to rhyme//
To turn my life into this song, a beautiful art, with a few drops of pain and a whole lot of heart//
Takes me on a journey through heaven and hell, but I’m doin this shit, and I’m doin it well//
I’m rebooting my system ,tryna get out of my shell, a fresh new start, man I AM doin it well//
So all you can hear is my voice in your head, when you wake up, or when you go to bed//
So I’m sitting here now and gotta force a conclusion, before I am dead, //
To tell you my story, the light I must shed, that’s why I’m wrighting this song, and not a letter instead//
How it all started and why it was so, how my mom past away 18 years ago//
That’s when everything started, and life turned to shit, but I had 1 gift, I started to spit//
Spit all of my anger and hate into songs, and I found my new love, a love to the bong.. //
So I started to smoke, to get high every day, I started to deal, thought it was MY way//
I had my own crops, I was my own drug supply, now I look at those years asking: WHY THE FUCK MAN, WHY?! //
Since -81, wow that feels long ago, been huzzlin from Götet, to UmeYo! //
Got a crib now in Stockholm you see, the capitol of Sweden if you don’t know//

Got a well paid job and sexy girl, got a future to strive for like the Duke of Earl//
I see my own kingdom, and I see my life, my life with my wife, in this fucked up life//
Don’t really wanna bring a kid to this world, but I trust my self, and I trust my girl//
To do a good job, make sure the kid is ok, and not turn dealing, not doin dads WAY//
But that is the future and this here’s now, so we go back to the future in a while//

Bara början på en av mina låtar till andra skivan..

// medz

..::picture me rollin::..