I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Flow flow flow flow

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-07-14 02:31

Flow flow flow flow

Talk shit now.
Suck my glock
I'll give you a facial
straight to hells gate
like dates with jailbates
The devil may cry like playstation games
When I place your baby in a display case
Say the blame is in the caucasian race's place
Razorblades shaped like the ace of spades
graced with strays of aids
straight in your basal vein
With the restrain of a fucking freight train
Driven by a crazed gray whale
Season change like retail chains in late may
Only to return 8 weeks late to save the day
Talk shit now.

Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains
Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-07-14 03:53
Har du verkligen en glock? Lås tråden.
 

2009-07-14 12:52
haha :D jag tycker det va rätt nice :P
 om du vaknar med stående problem, dra några snabba slutsatser så har du snart lösningen i dina händer

2009-07-14 16:05
doope... nog den ende här inne som kan skriva såhär på engelska; halvflummigt men ändå sense i det....


Razorblades shaped like the ace of spades
graced with strays of aids
straight in your basal vein

With the restrain of a fucking freight train
Driven by a crazed gray whale
Season change like retail chains in late may
Only to return 8 weeks late to save the day
Talk shit now.


diggades mest, de i fetstil "extra" mkt - fuckin on-point....


keep it up.
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-07-14 22:07
God damn! Vilken sick flow man får in.


The devil may cry like playstation games
When I place your baby in a display case
Say the blame is in the caucasian race's place
Razorblades shaped like the ace of spades
graced with strays of aids
straight in your basal vein
With the restrain of a fucking freight train



woopwoop
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-14 23:33
Fett rimschema!
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-07-17 19:52
Tack tack!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-07-22 00:03
uuuuuupp
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-07-22 00:07
Tungt, galet rimmat asså.
Dock kan jag slå vad om att om du skrivit något liknande på svenska hade det inte varit lika lätt o dra liknande rim ;) En utmaning till kommande text kanske?
Momma said when life gives you lemons make lemonade
Take a piss in it and serve it to the people that you hate - Ill bill

2009-07-22 00:26

Razorblades shaped like the ace of spades
graced with strays of aids
straight in your basal vein


HÖHÖHÖ!
Skrivandet är känslornas vädringsprocess. Hjärnan mot hjärtat i ett tävlingsmoment

2009-07-22 01:34
tyngsta skiten!

flippat, pz
www.znapmusic.com/jungsub - checka!

2009-07-29 17:55
Flip it rip it real good
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-07-31 07:32
Grymt helt enkelt.
Hälsningar från Finland:
www.johankvarnstrom.com

2009-07-31 11:30
Njae, inget speciellt, helt OK. Alldeles för intetsägande och tråkigt för min smak. :/

2009-08-01 19:42
jeppehehe kanske därför den heter "flow flow flow flow" ? ...

aja.. flöt på så in i helvete iaf..snyggt
"One good think about music, when it hits you.. You feel no pain..So hit me with music... Hit me with music now!"

2009-08-02 23:37
GhostfaceKillah, du vet om att det är fullt möjligt att skriva texter med många rim/bra flow samtidigt som man faktiskt har substans? Vem som helst kan rimma som en idiot utan budskap, det svåra är att kombinera dessa två.

2009-08-03 01:12
Tror du på det själv att Hw inte klarar det eller ? Fan har du varit här i ett år eller ?...
"One good think about music, when it hits you.. You feel no pain..So hit me with music... Hit me with music now!"

2009-08-03 02:05
talk shit now ?
suck my dick Yo ,
And my balls
U dont have flow, underdooog ..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.