I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The Magic Word

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-06-14 05:09

The Magic Word

It’s funny how people react on the written words of mine/
Poetry-smitten herds of rhymes, lines I so precisely design/
Verses I twine, a light I let to shine, only to fade away/
Decay to the tiniest straw of ray to betray my world of gray/
To sway away to the moon and the stars I find so wonderful /
To forget the scars of time, torn asunder ghosts of hateful/
I never relied on religions, I find them misleading and odd/
Some seen me draw angels, asked me if I believe in God/
Oh, yes, I believe in the glory of The Lord, grace of divinity/
The affinity of my soul and tranquility of infinite eternity/
But the words I write, pictures I draw, are just a tiny piece/
Of my vast world of magic, a place where I’m at peace/
Where I might not feel, but still sing of love and devotion/
Where emotions are memories of bitter tears in an ocean/
But still so sweet even if sour, delightful but still so ghastly/
A vastly heat of love I devour, as gaily flames go to ashes lastly/

Amor Vincit Omnia

2009-06-14 20:40
Riktigt fint skrivet och sjukt bra rim-schema tyckte jag...
spelar du in nått eller bara skriver?
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-06-15 01:33
marcis> Tack så mkt. Alltid roligt när folk diggar. =) Ja, jag spelar in faktiskt för tillfället, fast då bara på svenska. (Finns låtar där andra kör på engelska och jag på svenska, men men..) Letar dock producent, då min bor i staterna och det e bökigt & dyrt.
Amor Vincit Omnia

2009-06-15 11:43
Okej men du har inte spelat in på englska innan heller då eller?
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-06-15 19:52
Ju, men det var typ 1999 - 2000. 10 år sen liksom. =)
Amor Vincit Omnia

2009-06-16 15:49
amor vincit omnia!! <3 ;) kände mig bara tvungen (A) x)

tyckte det var fint skrivet och nice rim :)
keep it up

Kolla gärna mina trådar

peace (Y)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.