Battlefield Due to popular requests; some battle rhymes as u whished…Enjoy, but don’t take it too seriously.----Eyo, this shit will make your eye pop out of it’s socket/And shoot u in the other eye with my lyrical torpedo rocket/Lyrical insurgence, dropping a bomb to say “I will resurgence”/Let me grip da mic and spit mad rhymes with intelligence/With more formulas than Einstein, ‘cause he stole mines/On dole lines of yours can’t control my soulful rhymes/Subtracting before I divide fake MC’s into fractions/Try to figure the aftermath when I close them like captions/U whack so called MC’s spit lines that are chimerical/Like bad chemistry u mixed up something hysterical/Lyrically I cut all of u open like my name was scalpel/Making incisions like surgeons cutting ya neck via the clavicle/Sad how these so called ill MC’s claim they know dun/Battling me with rhetorical wordplay; that shit’s dead son!/These MC’s are so sweet, like somebody threw a cake on ‘em/Like “Ahlgrens bilar” I verbally beat the breaks off ’em/I predict ya rise ‘n fall, longevity don’t apply to ya’ll/Won’t feature me on a track scared of me out rhyming ya’ll/Now all at once ya’ll like “let please settle the beef”/Fuck that! I’ma continue battle, out rhyme u on several beats/I was, is and will be Sweden’s illest, most lethal lyricist/Spittin’ sentences so sick I’ll be dead when I finish this/My mentality so ill that my reflection be scared to mimic this/No higher quantity of complexity exists, no one can gimmick this/Don’t these idiots know that I’m known to rip shit so hard/That if Siamese twins hear this, their body would split apart/Seriously, the only way I picture any MC beating me/Is my penis in their hands and them ejaculating it repeatedly/Luck might gonna be on ya side but still u can’t luck out/Hit u so hard ya spirit jumps out and screams “You got knocked the fuck out!”/Out!