I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The death of ´Zookah & the birth of Shawty-Nickel

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-04-23 22:12

The death of ´Zookah & the birth of Shawty-Nickel

I hate to do it to ya. But I GOTTA do it to ya!
Catch you slippin out there, n´ send a couple pellets thru ya!
Like elephantitis, you on sum big headed shit.
It HAD to come to this, I gotta pull ya wigg with a four-fif´!
Shawty droppin heavy on ya, like I´m workin a fork lift!
I´ll catch ya on yer lean, when you nice, like after 4 spliffs!
Now it´s official. I declare, this right here is sum WAR shit!
I´ll empty out a whole clip, n´ still bring you MORE shit!
And I can´t front niether, you done did ya thing-thing.
You fukken locked this WHOLE muthafukka down, like Sing-sing!
Cats was steppin´ to ya, n´ you ran ´em all off!
You TREAL! The type of nigga that spark up the convo with a sawed off!
Countless encounters. N´ countless bodies where hauled off!
You had it poppin like pills, n´ fukked ´em up, like Zoloft!
But it´s whatever, dawg, I STILL gots ta get atchu!
With a gat dude, or a rap dude-either way I´mmo clap you!
It´s time YOU pay the piper, but I´MMA call the tune!
I bet you never thought, you wouldn´t make it to June!
Got sum more shit to tell ya, I won´t kill ya too soon.
Fukka this mc, I´mma touch ya! "hammer-time"!
When I lower the BOOM!
Witta nickel plated. Fam you gone die, the most hated!
Witcha boots on, still down for ya crown, n´ underrated!
Shawty-Nickel´s da troof´ doe, I´mma keep that piff burnin!
And long after YOU´RE gone, headz is still gone be learnin.
That We duz it for the art of it! We do it for the yearnin.
This´ a muthaphuccen CRAFT! N´ sumtymes it´s a burden.


(Shawty nickel let off two shots and killed The´Zookah. On sum Ray-Nathan n´ Romello shit).

The ´Zookah´s dead. RIP ´Zookah, you died with yer boots on!

And so, Shawty-Nickel assumes the position of Top Dawg. And total shot caller!

CHEA!!



























Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-23 22:18
All I've got to say is: This is better than usual.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-23 22:25
he got multiplepersonality disorder haha
Im broke,but I got a pocket full of rocks

2009-04-23 22:36

And YOU got a, "I-can´t-write-rhymes-worth-shit" disorder! LOL

You know I´m tallin´´bout? Fuck outta here! You LAME.



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-24 16:55
With a gat dude, or a rap dude-either way I´mmo clap you!
It´s time YOU pay the piper, but I´MMA call the tune!


wierd line, but hey fresh still
http://www.aktivdemokrati.se/

2009-04-24 18:31
skitdåligt
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-24 20:17
Some hate it some feel it, it´s all duggie.

I appreciate the good feed so far, thanx. And haters..well, just do YOU.
(cuz I´mma do ME, regardless).

UPPIN.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.