Just fukken whiddit.. You KN0W what I do. I don´t drink, I don´t get drunk. But I sho´ get CRUNK!I´m, poppin my trunk, n´ unloadin´ the funk!This´ where it´s at. I put it down, like Shaq, when he dunks!Ya´ll be diggin in the "crates", n´ I be "dustin" off chumps!I always gotta have the last word, so I´m talkin to myself.GOTTA have the last bit of ´erb, so I´m sparkin´ by myself!I be thinkin, layin up in my room sumtymes. In the dark, just by myself.Plottin sick capers, thinkin of ways to get paper!I give you a royal ass whoopin! Just to let U know who rules this.You´re tightwads on a budget. Pennywise, and pound-foolish!So knock it off! All o´ ya´ll is MAAD sof´!This shit I´ll kick ya in the balls a bit, n´ make ya cough! I´m tha future baby! Like my mom was Sarah Connor!I finnu OWN ya ´fore I murk ya! Fukka "death before dishonor" !It´s a trip. I´m STILL HERE! They all said I was a goner.I´m back dude! Ready to party hardy, like a fukken Donner!I got ILL rhyme-books! N´ every verse is a page turner!Lickin shotz off stage, n´ I ain´t even packin a burner.WORD! You gettin served boy. This ain´t a supina.I´m in the hood like a nina, or a dirty stem cleaner!Sikk bars, heavy punches. I got ALL that stuff!You on sum dick Van Patten shit, like U think "8 is enough" !This shit is "trans"PHAT. I´m BAD for ya Jack!Fair warning, I´m sikk! My train of thoughts is wrecked.Don´t put ME on a "track"!I´ll just fuck around, n´ spit sumin that´s doper than crack!Make you lose´yer fanbase, cuz I´m MILK, U simalack!This is lyrical savagery, n´ it´s about time you understand!I´m reppin that legal murder, like the Marlboro man!!UPPIN