I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Soul - just playing... word?

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-04-22 17:41

Soul - just playing... word?


thought i'd try to write something different than heartbreak.


hell hath no fury like when I grip tecs and rip flesh
you're thinking lord willin I got some clipse left
I'll re up gangs of ammo, glocks and popular feats, hop in a jeep
install tripods that are not that discreet to prop up the heat
drive for a while then stop in the street and pop at ya peeps
then put out hits on the ones we missed cus we got it for cheap
the reasons for grinding are disturbed but so valid
fa real, most just want to push a T-bird with no malice
but cot damn the haters are plenty.. cus really,
when's the last time you heard a rapper think that he'd make it past twenty?
or it's just a fucked up disguise, cus too many urge
the sandman to sprinkle that eternity dust in they eyes
we can't continue taking rap for granted in the way we do
maybe you feel the same way, then say me too
you don't agree? look the history through
oh you agreed? well I must've missed the me too

get it?

holla.

life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2009-04-22 22:34
den va bra men de andra du lagt upp har vart bättre tycker jag...
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-04-23 00:33
I get it. Du kör Clipse referensen genom hela texten.

"hell hath no fury", "lord willin I got some clipse left", "we got it for cheap", "grinding", "no malice", "cot damn", "sandman" osv osv.

Grymt flippat.. inlednigen var fetast.. fick lite Crooked I vibbar där.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-04-23 23:37
Marcis.
den här va lite skoj. Kommer mer emo-inspirerat. Best believe.

Stukad.
alltid härligt när någon förstår the method behind the madness. Och Crooked I vibbar? Kunde man lägga in smileys i ett hjärta hade det här varit den perfekta platsen. Stort tack.

one.
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2009-04-25 02:43
im waiting :D
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-04-27 10:01

going once.
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.