I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Slick Triggah - The Funeral

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-04-21 08:03

Slick Triggah - The Funeral

Go fuck yo´self you bitchass punk! //
We aint homies ,we dont share bunks//
You faggets go skinny dippin and share trunks!//
Ya´lla buncha scared punks! Fuckin chumps!//
I ain´t never seen you reppin sumthin real once!//
Imma elaborate on tha situation that ure in//
I´m standin there, pointin at yo head with a Mac 10//
This aint a game hoe, N u cant cheat//
Puttin on yo fucked up attitudes accin hard,
like you think you can´t get murked in da street!//
Real talk 4 u internetgoons, who ya foolin?//
You fronted on my dawg, and he gave you a schoolin!//
So call me Rick Ross, this shit is deeper than rap//
6 feet? Naah! I´mma put ya deeper than that!//
I know your mad cuz my man getz mad props//
You tryina hurt us with keys, that´s weaker than diary pad locks!//
Now go to the cemetary and pick out some plots//
And I´mma pick me out a shirt, that goes with these glocks!//
Fuck some white boys, for tryina get slick with this niggah!//
I told ya before, boi! I´m SLICK with da TRIGGAH!//
Eagerly waiting to attend yo funeral. After I beat the case.//
Imma walk straight up to they caskets, and spit these faggots in they face!//
It´s dirt naps for you cowards! Imma put ya in ya place!//

Im broke,but I got a pocket full of rocks

2009-04-21 11:38
THAT´S whuz´ up right there! You go bruh, get @ them lames!

I´m feelin this. You bringin it to ´em.

I also like the whole funeral concept, and how you´re puttin these punks to rest.

I´m quotin some of my favourite lines outta this verse:

"Go fuck yo´self you bitchass punk! //
"We aint homies ,we dont share bunks//
You faggets go skinny dippin and share trunks!//
Ya´lla buncha scared punks! Fuckin chumps!//
I ain´t never seen you reppin sumthin real once!//"

You goin hard str8 from the jump, landin these punches square on their chins and jaws.


"Real talk 4 u internetgoons, who ya foolin?//
You fronted on my dawg, and he gave you a schoolin!//"

That´s it, don´t bite ya tongue, tell ´em how ya feel. This was real!

"So call me Rick Ross, this shit is deeper than rap//
6 feet? Naah! I´mma put ya deeper than that!//"

Solid. This is tight.

"I know your mad cuz my man getz mad props//
You tryina hurt us with keys, that´s weaker than diary pad locks!//
Now go to the cemetary and pick out some plots//
And I´mma pick me out a shirt, that goes with these glocks!//"

I LIKE it. you gettin better with the multies. and the whit is there.
This had me crackin up a bit. lol.


"Fuck some white boys, for tryina get slick with this niggah!//
I told ya before, boi I´m SLICK with da TRIGGAH!//"

Good wordplay on ya name.

"Eagerly waiting to attend yo funeral. After I beat the case.//
Imma walk straight up to they caskets, and spit these faggots in they face!//
It´s dirt naps for you cowards! Imma put ya in ya place!//"

Tight closer. This was the final kill shot. Shieet, you catchin mc bodies!

Stay up my dude. And keep writin. That´s what´s gonna keep you elevating,
so you can add more spits like this one to your catalogue, ya feel me?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-21 12:06
Just as Rick Ross, the bawse, you're both the biggest frauds alive.

Bazooka, are you living together with slicktrigga or something? This is the only persons lyrics you have given any comments to. Well, aside from the people who have mentioned you.

You are both typing like shitholes, so it wouldn't suprise me, nor the other people on whoa if you're just the same person.

people have hated me, people do hate me, and people will hate me!

2009-04-21 13:07
get on the raggedy ass boat back to Yugoslavia fucken lamer.
Im broke,but I got a pocket full of rocks

2009-04-21 13:27
Real talk 4 u internetgoons, who ya foolin?//

and still you drop this here?

sorry, but I ain't feeling shit, most average text I've read since your butt buddy average joe here dropped his last text.. last word from me to any of you, like I've said before, you're nothing but a waste of time
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-04-21 13:58
LMAO! Daang! These li´l faggoty haters are really mad!

GOOD! I see we´re gettin to ya LOL.

So quit tryina ack like ya´ll don´t even care, ya´ll so upset ya´ll don´t know what to do with yerselves. LOL.

It´s funny doe, this drop is plenty better than all these wack verses that ya´ll be feedin
and calling dope.

So how was THIS average? When it´s better than anything you ever wrote
Ex..oops, I mean spex.


And if I´m a waste of time, then tell your nut-fanner Anal-Kefani to stay the hell out my guestbook!!

You call it a waste of time. -but you´re STILL taking the time out to write a text and post a comment to tell me that: "You´re nothing but a waste of time" ??
Isn´t THAT "wasting your time"??? LOL

Do you see WHY I have a hard time belivin you?

And Szyss-WACK, you´re wrong, I HAVE fed other drops on here.

Only it was a good while ago. The reason why is becouse I haven´t really seen anything worth feedin on here, ´cept my dawg´s verse-ya digg?

And another reason is, some of the little peckerwoods kids on here that I did give good feed to,
picked up a buncha game and tips from me, and then all of a sudden, they thought they could diss their master, so they turned around and tried to come at me sideways -you smell me?

And there was also some(very few), that I gave feed to that still are stand up peoples.
And I´m still coo with them too, so it´s all gravy. Shout out to ya´ll (you know who ya are),
we´re good.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.