I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Some blue tips for ya

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-04-19 04:01

Some blue tips for ya


I already done murked the, generic, bitin, style stealin, swagger jackin, pitiful, so-called,
"Kam-fam" LOL

Lyrical mob hits where put out. And these LAMES ARE NO MORE.

But just to discourage any other potential frogg-ass fools, that might be feelin jumpy.

Here´s a couple more nails in these bitches coffins..


These bullets got yer name on ´em!
But it still ain´t personal.
There´s NO emotion involved, when I proceed to murk ya´ll.
I leave Dust in a pile of dust.
No clues, just some purple pie-filling, n´sum pie crust!
Dude I got multiple personalities, how you gone fukk with us??!
Like performin brain surgery with a hacksaw, it´s gone be RUFF!
You´ll become septic, won´t pull thru, ashes to ashes,
Chea! You know that stuff!
So, in other words, means you gettin cremated!
I kill with surgical precission, n´high spirits,
-my bars are methylated!
Givin you sumin hot, when I LIKK SHOT!
These fagotty, raggedy, wannabes is gettin perforated!
N´ quite possibly, ventilated.
So warn yer children,
The ´Zookah´s in the building!
Tearin up shit!
It´s gone HAVE TA be renovated!
I´m bugged, raisin above the crud!
And FINALLY. A solid effort-it´s the LONG AWAITED.
Eventhough my entrance, was somewhat belated.
And to say I´m underated -is a GROSS understatement!
Lyrical pugilist, n´you dudes ain´t dukin it out. Jus´catchin punches to the mouth!
Take THAT! Tight (w)rap. Like good cornrows, when they braided.
N´ I´mma heavy hitter -THAT´S why I´m hated!!

UPPIN THIS HERE.


















Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-19 04:08
Look at version 2 post,LOL,he s so dumb that he thought replying to the post would defend
the swedes and Sweden,haha,only thing he really did was putting ya post in tha top spot again,hahaha...
Im broke,but I got a pocket full of rocks

2009-04-19 04:27
Chea! And you KNOW that.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-19 04:36
You're the only one who takes yourself serious, except for your dickryders. Earth to "Zookah", you got too big thoughts of yourself, you ain't that ill that you think you are. Your fucking comments is longer than your lyrics. You get no replies still you're droppin like three texts every week. I get 30 replies, almost never droppin shit in here, isn't that saying something about our skill differences? This is a texts forum, you shouldn't take this shit so serious. Spend some time outside from the computer screen, smoke a doobie and play basketball or something.

And just for the record, I never mentioned you in the text, suddenly my name pops up here.

I couldn't care less though, you're just a big joke to me.

But you keep on "murkin" these textcees, like anybody will read it.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ