Quick key, An´ just to let ya know. I ain´t even gone mention yer li´l name on here my dude,you KNOW who the fukk you are..I ain´t finnu getcha hyped up, on the strength of MY name, ya digg?It´s like Bizarro-world, everything´s topsie turbie!You´re the "Apprentice", I´m Donald Trump!How you reckon YOU gone serve ME??!Ya´ll are dickriders! Like Al, rollin´ "white n´ nerdy"!I GOT this, on lock. Ya´ll can call me Herdy Gerdy!I shine witta lime, you hatin on mine, cuz real cats prefer ME.They ain´t hearin ya fake fronts n´ grunts, but best belive- they HEARD ME!I WOULD take you under my wing, show you the ropes, but you ain´t worthy!We ain´t birds of a feather-it´s WHATEVER, YA HEARD ME?See my birds flock together, and we fly in FORMATION.You bitches stuntin like ya fly, n´ U supply tha man with information!Supply and demand. A hustler´s gotta be smart and patient.You CAN´T supply what the people demand, so just go back to yer basement!Go in yer li´l lab, son. And cook a better style up!Getcha li´l homies on tha phone, talk trash, n´ get ´em all riled up!Make ´em belive they want it, when they don´t -tell ´em to file up.U AND your weak rappin army. This´ lyrical HOMI, whatch bodies pile up!I´ll maintain this spot, it´s a lock. You can bet yer right nut!Bitch I got pedigree, you´re just a foul mutt!Ackin like you want it witta DAWG, when we all KNOW you´re just a pup!!´fukk outta here with that smack you talkin!UPPIN.