I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

At The Moment

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   
Rappare

2009-04-10 22:37

At The Moment

At the moment I play with my son/
Stay with my son 'cos I need him/
We've been through many things/
Do anything just to feed him/
I grind legit like skateboard trucks/
By time the spit might make more bucks/
I don't care if I get paid to rap/
I'm just happy if I made you clap/
Aight, bro/ I'm makin' new songs/
Write slow/ I'm takin' too long/
Life distracts me from my book of rhymes/
I love hiphop like a crook love crimes/
MC's better get their shit straight/
Wack opponents/
I'm just warmin' up with the mixtape/
At the moment

You don't think rational when you're lovesick
The heart convince the brain that the glove fit

2009-04-11 04:18
nice lyric man, I read them other threads u posted as well and i gots to say it's nice!
Keep 'em coming! I like how you express your thoughts

Life distracts me from my book of rhymes

Thats sad,, make life contribute ta ya book of rhymes!
so u can post 'em up here lol :)

Pz!
 what it does