I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Say hello ta' Gazit ! English newcomer up in this joint!

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-04-09 23:00

Say hello ta' Gazit ! English newcomer up in this joint!

Wats good people! I go by da name of Gazit, fresh on Whoa.
Make sure to check me out ya!

Ayo! Gazit be dat new shit on this community//
when it comes to rhymes im not just ill, im a lunatic,
ya dig, rippin mic's on any given opportunity//
mouth like a 9, full clip, i spit that shit that move crowds//
like bob marley said, my home is in my head,
so i kick down ya door like; this'll make ya move out!//
whenever it's on im down, as if it was a shoot-out!// Blaow!
you're like, Stick 'em up! Stick 'em up!//
nah i wont stick 'em up, i'd rather kick you in the nuts,
give ya tummy two uppercuts 'till ya puke out ya guts!//
I'm giving blunts surgery cuts and i fill em up with buds//
Taking puffs 'till I walk twitchy like the bitch from The Grudge// (lol)
yeah, thats how stoned we gets, looking like statuettes//
spontaneously combustin' on bitches cussin',like i got tourette's//
spittin razor rhymes like I am Gillette//
so watch your steps, I verbal slap haters with no respect
and no regrets to make sure they'll never forget//
If i sence any threats i put em out like cigarettes//
You never know what to expect or what's to come next//
Fucking with Gazit is like playing with russian roulette!

That's what it iz! just a lil' somthin somthin' but Holla if ya feel me though!

Peace with it!

 what it does

2009-04-10 10:07
I'm giving blunts surgery cuts and i fill em up with buds//
Taking puffs 'till I walk twitchy like the bitch from The Grudge//


fick mig att skratta till, annars va d väl helt okej, lite grejjer som inte rimma helt, och väldigt mycket rader med like som liknelseord (eller vad man ska kalla d, you know!), vet däremot att sånt e svårt att gå runt! cool anyways
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-04-10 20:38
Aight thnx for ya words! Not really sure by what u meant with " vet däremot att sånt e svårt att gå runt" though. sry my swedish is a lil rusty lol
Pz!
 what it does

2009-04-11 08:59
similes with the word "like" pointing out the similarity between the two subjects, if i'm not to hungover to make sense
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-04-12 01:40
he meant its hard to avoid...
but yeah its good :D keep dropping your lyrics ill check them out :D
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-04-12 01:48
Oh i c, well that was the point of the script lol but thanks for yer critics, its allways nice ta hear what ppl got ta say ya know! I appreciate it

pz!
 what it does