I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

All in hood fun

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-04-06 11:26

All in hood fun

A steven Segal nigguh,
means, you don´t wanna phucc with ´im!
Or end up on a roof top, alone-stuck whiddim!
The ground is shaky, gotcha swayin, next to the "´ledge".
Then I bumb this punk off, next thing, ya dead!
Next mornin, I´m blazin a doobie, readin the paper.
Came accross yer o"bitch"uary, and laughed at what it said there!
NOTHIN. Ain´t nobody finnu miss you, queer!
Livin ya life, like you destined for hell. THAT´S sure to getchu there.
I ain´t sayin you wack, son...you´re just sorta square.
Can´t see The ´Zookah, ya´lls vision is impaired!
A waterproof mc, rockin deep-sea divin´gear.
I came to ressurect this bitch! It ain´t LIVE in here!!
I´m the beef starter, AND EATER! I make it THRIVE in here!!
See if it wasn´t for ME, ya´ll would just DIE in here.
I feed you with that Treal shit! Fly shit, like Ryan air!
Ya´ll just about got wiped out, made it by a cunt hair!
Headz were starvin, so when the trucks pulled up to the barracks, with the provisions.
Some of ya´ll was already out, on tasty style-stealin missions!
Word to tha curb! I found ya´ll, in sum ole, appauling conditions!
So I brought the HEAT, n´ cooked yer beef. Then served ya, with ALL the fixins!!


Phucc if you see the irony or not. I´m just spittin that diesel atcha..


UPPIN. HOLLA





















Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-06 21:16
I sense the whigga inside you :)

2009-04-06 21:51
LOL. I sense the fagget inside YOU!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-07 18:56
Vad du känner att jag är, är för mej ovesäntligt, så du får gärna påstå att jag är en ''fagget'' om du så vill... Men påstå inte att vad jag känner att du är är ovesäntligt, då du uppenbarligen blev arg över min kommentar.

2009-04-07 19:00
Nice seein BJ,u spit that fire my nig!
Dope freestyle!

Hit me up on the inbox,
Im broke,but I got a pocket full of rocks

2009-04-07 21:42
Will do ma dude. I see you know what it iz.








Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.