I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Holla if ya (don´t) hear me, lol

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-03-18 16:48

Holla if ya (don´t) hear me, lol

I know biters I´ll eat this shit up like breakfast. LOL.

-Cuz they too lazy to get their skills up, and rock they own style.
(If they HAD a style, which they don´t).



I done told you guys. Beat this, n´ I´ll battle you!
You actin "cagy", so I grapple, lock yer heads n´ rattle you!
Paddle you with ya own paddle, watchin U go down tha mainstream.
Still got tha hip hop monkey on my back, jack!
N´ I remains a fiend!
Phuccin up yer roster, got em dreadin me like rasta.
Ayee-bwoii! Me-naw, seeen!
Yah-knaw, Me still reign supreme!
I´m a rhymers rhymer. A vocabulary jedi.
Ya girl wanted TLC, so I nutted in her "left eye"!
Fukka best man! Guy, I´m tha BEST GUY for this job!
N´ I´mma tell you like Nino said it: "we gone be like tha MOB!"
Holdin it down with that fo´ realsky rap!
In tha tunnels, underground. Where I´M residin´ at.
I see ya lips movin, dawg. But I ain´t hearin ya raps!
You perpin it n´ fakin it!
I´m takin it! Ain´t no givin it back!
It´s "OWN"!
Tha king´s about to claim his throne!
N´ it´s LIKE THAT!














Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-03-18 17:27
Ya girl wanted TLC, so I nutted in her "left eye"!
haha dope
http://www.aktivdemokrati.se/

2009-03-18 20:08
träna på rim och punchlines. helt OK i övrigt.
Remember, whatever you do, there WILL always be that kind of people around you, called "haters".

2009-03-19 20:03
UPPIN.


...s´cuse ME, while I, break the mic..
Pockets fulla rhymes, phucca lame hater type!
They don´t WANNA see me eat!
But get devoured in a fight!
Yer juice is gettin cut off, how you gone power thru tonite?
Cats gettin comfy, up in tha spots that they paid for.
On sum sell out, comercial faggot shit! I CALL EM GAY WHORES!
The kid´s fightin dirty, Ionno what they wanna play for!
I bet ya´ll would do whatever, whenever,
for whoever pays more!
I remain an eyesore! Cuz I aim to displease.
I just cock tha mic back, like a blammer,
aim it n´ I squeeze!
Lactose intolerant, still phuccen with that cheese!
Ballin up my fists like:They ain´t phuccin wit´ these!!


IT´S SO SIMPLE



HOLLA.














Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-03-22 04:07
UPPIN.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.