I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Daily struggle

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-02-27 11:04

Daily struggle

They say the war is over when you want it to//
But still it feels like a war, that im going through//
I try to raise my face, and facing my disgrace//
I get haunted by those memories wich i cant erase//
The life is so short, we have no time for sorrow//
Make your wish, and hope it will get fullfilled tomorrow//
Sure, i certainly lie alot.. i wont lie about it//
when it all comes around i simply cant deny it//
I want to find the light, at the end of this tunnel//
Every step that i take, they all just make me stumble//
I have a vision, of a dream that is coming true//
And the major part of that dream, contains you//
I have no time to reminisce, no time for sorrows//
And Im giving back the heart, that i have borrowed//
So take 1 step forward, and take two steps back//
And see it from my eyes, on the position that im at//
I keep my feet on the ground, and my head up high//
And wish that this is just another day going by//

Handling; Handlar om en tjej (håller budskapet relativt subliminalt) jag älskade, och kampen som kommer därefter med att kämpa mot sina heartbroken feelings..

Konstruktiv kritik tack.. Peace

You can kiss my whole asshole!

2009-02-27 14:52
upp
You can kiss my whole asshole!

2009-02-27 14:57
ganska bra.. kanske borde klargöra lite tydligare att det handlar om en tjej; mkt som e mer generellt o kan tolkas som personliga problem i allmänhet (ingen heart-break-känsla, om du fattar)..

"no time for sorrow"

"no time for sorrows"

lite väl stor upprepning; kanske borde sätta borrowed-raden under tomorrow, o fixa ett till rim på det, däär.. blir nog bättre (om du ska ha kvar alla de raderna).

but it's aiit. keep it up
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-27 22:32
aa, du catchade poängen där :)
På tal om sorrows raderna, tänkte lite på det med .. blev kanske lite väl mycket sorrow i texten ;D

tackar för kritiken, behövdes..
You can kiss my whole asshole!