I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

More fuel for your jealosy and hate

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-02-22 02:44

More fuel for your jealosy and hate


UNTOUCHABLE (and thus hate inducing).



Modern Babylon, real life Matrix!
E´rybody scramblein, tryina reach the apex.
I lay tex´, (latex), like my pipe, with latex,
when I lay text!
That´s word bond,
ya boy is above n´ beyond,
tha level after next!
You cats be half steppin,
Like a "kami-kwasi"!
Soak game with a shammy,
wring it, then serve it to an aussie!
I´m an insecure top dog,
worried about bein too bossy!
Muthaphucca!
I´m pro GUTTAH!
And Anti-flossy!
Str8 up and down,pound for pound.
I FROWN upon the glossy!
I WANNA, pay you respect,
but I´m afraid it be too costly.
Ya digg?
It´s cheaper to snap yer neck!
n´ then shake the smell hounds off me!
I´ll choke ya to death, with cotton swabs,
killin you softly!!


HOLLA.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-02-22 13:52
it's not a good time to get badder n badder just when I put up a diss to you... feelin like banks, callin u ricky ;)

okay; since u commented on mine, i'ma do the same:

I lay tex´, (latex), like my pipe, with latex,
when I lay text!


what the heell is dat?? lay tex', lay text. that sucks, honestly..



That´s word bond,
ya boy is above n´ beyond,
tha level after next!


filler, filler , filler..

Soak game with a shammy,
wring it, then serve it to an aussie!


WOOOW!!!111 - /irony off.


I´m an insecure top dog,
worried about bein too bossy!


- lame


Muthaphucca!
I´m pro GUTTAH!
And Anti-flossy!
Str8 up and down,pound for pound.


- no comments...


I WANNA, pay you respect,
but I´m afraid it be too costly.


- played - and a really bad version of it, as well..



I´ll choke ya to death, with cotton swabs,
killin you softly!!



killing softly, hahh... naa, not that good :/



- it's a shame I "pwned" you in ya own mother-tounge.. step ya game up and hit me with something HOT.
not hatin, real talk. or as you said when u bit me, "authentic speech" ;)


keep it up!!!!


twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-22 21:32
LMAO!!

Here´a one of yer stupid ass comments:

"it's not a good time to get badder n badder just when I put up a diss to you... feelin like banks, callin u ricky ;) "

HUH??? Dun, that´s not even english. The way you phrase things, and the way you´re wording your sentences is flat out YODA talk. I.e ass backwards.

Get a clue will ya?!

And the respect line is NOT played. And the flip on it is original.
It´s not generic like all of YOUR li´l pitiful bars, lol.
Course, I shouldn´t expect you to know that.

As far as the latex lines, how you gone diss a line/ lines, just cuz you didn´t get it??
(And I KNOW you didn´t get it).

Look here tenderfoot, what I did was to give you an accurate and on point breakdown of your verse. No hate just bein brutally honest with you.

But all you did was to throw a li´l anger fit. (U mad, cuz deep down you know I´m right).

And so, enraged from bein outdone, and havin gotten murked sumthin awful.
You decided to throw whatever you could at me whether it´s on point or not.

And you ain´t even close to bein right about any of the things you´ve said.

You got a LOOONG way to go before you´re even at a half decent level.

And hey, you might even get there one day. (or NOT).
But as for right now, you haven´t even started walkin down the
right path yet.

Build yer skillz. Up yer game, sit back and learn, ride the pine for a minute.
And the coach I´ll rope you in when you´re ready for it, like coach Carter. lol.

ONE question dawg: A wack rapper says, WHAT?

Holla.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-02-22 22:55
And the respect line is NOT played. And the flip on it is original.
It´s not generic like all of YOUR li´l pitiful bars, lol.



okaaay.. just because you never heard it before, doesn't mean it's NOT playeeeed????
and; I saaaaid; a really bad version of it. so NO, it was NOT original..


LOL:in' at ya 100 feet-post; didn't even read it all, to be honest.... but you can't take serious feed... u're lame. holla and I'll battle you; let whoa decide who's hotter ;) i'm fed up with this shit .
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-02-22 23:41
I BEEN done with you. Little grass hopper.

And you STILL can´t snatch the pebble from my hand.

So get back in yer lab, and don´t quit yer day job.

Oh, reading english is hard for ya huh? I knew you wouldn´t read all of it, too much of a strain for ya.

And dun, you´re not even good enough to battle me.

I have already dropped PLENTY of verses on here, that´s better than anything you ever wrote in yer whole entire life.

I don´t need to waste my time battleing you, to find out what I already know.
You´re WACK. Bottom line, period.


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.