I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Syntexxor - Harry potter Rap / Engelska

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-12-31 10:05

Syntexxor - Harry potter Rap / Engelska

Tjoho , ´Gief Kritik


Hey Harry Potter
What's it's like to be an orphan
Who was raised under the stairs
But magically you started morphin
Me into
A dork whose read all about you
And Hogwarts too

Hey Harry Potter
It's not fair to use a spell
To make a grown man read a child's book
And purchase all your movies
Don't you know
I camped at Barnes and Noble store
Wearing a robe

Oh it's what you do to me
Even though I'm 33
I'm obsessed now can't you see
Named my child Hermione
Even though it's a he

Hey Harry Potter
Now my life is getting hard
Because my wife left me right
after I tattooed a lightning scar
Right on my head
And told her she looked like Hagrid
When she's naked

Hey Harry Potter
I've got o so many questions
If I ever were to meet you
Like do you have good suggestions
For myself
On how to dress me like an elf
Or could you help

Oh it's what you do to me
Put the sorting hat on me
Give me grotesque bertie beans
I'll devour them with glee

I've got your posters on my door
And sweat shirts that say Gryffindor
Lost all my friends cause they all think I'm gay
I took my wand and grabbed a broom
and snuck into the ladies room
The invisibility cloak didn't work that day
One lady slugged me with her purse
I said I was under the imperius curse
they did not believe me and the police came
And you're to blame

Hey Harry Potter
Now I'm missing you and jonesing
Seven years and now you're done with school
And Mrs. J.K. Rowling says you're threw
But I'll never be threw with you
I'll do whate're you tell me too
Stalk Daniel Radcliffe, yes it's true
Rupert Grint, too

Oh it's what you do to me
You, and Ron and Hermione
I'm pathetic can't you see
But I wouldn't change a thing
I'm down with Harry P.

(Inlägget ändrat av spades_joola 2009-01-04 22:16:43)

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-12-31 17:53
Word. Ya NEED ta get off that Harry Potter shit.. LOL.


Well...I can tell you´re REALLY into Harry Potter.

If yer intent was to stay within the potter theme, you did just that.

Coulda been done iller doe..

But you got all them characters in there, I see you know yer Hogwarts, yer mugglers and what-not.

I bet you got a personally signed copy of the latest book too-huh?

Ok drop I guess, like I said, you coulda took it much further and made it iller.

But If you only wanted to stay within the theme and drop some of their names,
then you accomplished that.


Keep writin.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-12-31 18:33
Thank you dude, And no , Not realy , im not into Harry potter , But i like the movies .I never read books.


I will Keep Writin :) Be good like you.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Graffare

2009-01-01 06:39
No offence...men vafan har hänt med whoa:O? snubbarna börjar rappa om harry potter?
shiit... www.lunarstorm.nu/com/se eller nått va?
-

2009-01-01 07:14
haha. alla börjar rappa om allt dude. dont blame on me.vänta bara tills du börjar rappa om pokemon
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-01-01 21:17
hahh.. håller me bazookahjoe helt.. sen tyckte ja de saknades rim ibland, kunde pusslats ihop, mha rim, mkt bättre.

fick ett litet leende av dehär iaf;

I'm obsessed now can't you see
Named my child Hermione
Even though it's a he

hahah..


keep it up, peaace
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-01-02 03:54
hahah, Danke mannen ;) Jofan, jag ska förbättra på mina texter :)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Graffare

2009-01-03 19:29
Vill bara hitta dig, och slå dig....
-

2009-01-03 20:54
Ja men varsågod. gör det. om du nu kan ,
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Graffare

2009-01-03 20:56
hahaha....
-

2009-01-03 22:16
Fan vad bäst xD
Jag hatar alla. Ni kan kalla det för kollektiv bestraffning.

2009-01-04 02:15
Andra-Sidan , Vad är bäst? ;D
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.