Grim Reaper - EiGhTy_K it's your lucky day Did I say lucky day? I meant run and prayyeah you're the shit.. about to get flushed awayGlocks and violence, all that talk is fakeclosest you came to a 9 was eatin' the chocolate After EightGot punchlines that'll knock ya facedude is so gay he's never walking straightYou trynna earn props, but don't deserve propsthat's why you'll end up like a faggot nobody heard ofI encourage you to tempt me nerdand NO fucker, these ain't empty wordsTo demonstrate it, I'll fire warning shotsin both your knees, and say: Go ahead - walk it off!If anybody call your shit hilariousit's because you're the one they laughing atMan I'm unpredictable like a magic hatyou ain't nothin' but a tragic cat with the wackest rapSo why the FUCK do you act like that?I took a break from this, now I'm back like assSick enough to make you choke by toothpastekick you in the stomach and strangle you with a shoelaceDon't give a fuck, deranged and mercilessonly thing on my mind is to earn respectSend shots to your body, burning fleshlet the bullets gather in holes like birds in nestsI bet you loved your life, 'till the grim reaper cameand no mather what happens, I win either wayMy mind state is never at peaceeven if you were top 5 you wouldn't be better than me, fucker..
dude is so gay he's never walking straight
If anybody call your shit hilariousit's because you're the one they laughing at
closest you came to a 9 was eatin' the chocolate After Eight