This what´s really crackin´.. What´s the haps on sum raps? Can I bless tha cypha, perhaps?Fresh out the lab,(Rehab), and this a lyrical relapse..Tha DON´s back!Rockin a white tee, this ain´t tha Fonz jack!I assault lyrically, like RPG,when I launch that!Ill, off-tha-map, uncharted lyrical territory,With ya mouf´, next to a hole inna wall´sthe ONLY way you gettin "glory"!! (glory hole).Ya´ll ain´t got nuthin for me, yer played concepts bore me!You SOF´!Like a lamb skin rug!And you sport a mug,that supports my suspicion!Ya mom´z MUSTA been raped by tranny,when she was locked up in prison!!That´s why you grew up, havin to go to the commissaryto getcha presents. ´Ery single birthday, in between gettin shoe shinin lessons!Cuz you and yours ain´t ABOUT IT!Ya´ll ain´t holdin shit DOWN!Cuz once I lock it down,punks like you skip TOWN!!So back tha fukk off-ski!It´s like your name´s Crustofsky,The way I´m rippin ya, CLOWN!My bars like rusty shivs,I be stickin you down!You a FAGGET! For gettin yer girl a strap-on,and havin her, dickin´ you DOWN!!HOLLA.