Even If I Got To Lay Down allting är rent piss som vanligt så jag flänger upp en text och talar ut lite.(Verse)we've been down that lane beforeseeing how you began to change bromaybe it was my fault for being so blindI cant take it, because now I see it so brightyeah I've done smoked that green stickybut I know how bad that weed can get yalong ago my heart got smashed but it molded into strenghtbecause of the band I share with my closest friendsmy mind aint right, and now Im really on the edgeI find power on the mic, but I gotta find peace for my headI gotta go for the rapshit, you havent seen the end of meIm far from average, an someday Im hoping to be on your mp3(Chorus x2)Band of brothers, nothing can brake itbut its clear that things are changingits hard nowadays to stay soberand if I havent told ya, your hearing out a soldierand when I grab a paper and a penI do it for myself, the haters and my friendsso hey now, Im always gonna stay the sameeven if I gotta lay down, Ill be back with an ace(Inlägget låst av Mabande p.g.a. för många uppningar 2008-09-15 16:05:51)
"we've been down that lane beforeseeing how you began to change bro"
"yeah I've done smoked that green sticky"