I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

What is the Matrix

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-08-19 23:27

What is the Matrix

Yeah wicked wild rhymes to split the time
Fuck off fake ass wannabe rapper I rip n shine
Im sorry for the mad hatters tea party so I
take a step back and let it all flow I observe n get high
on life cause I quit the dro, I fled overseas in my mind
and then I told the world to smoke, Im dead but not blind
Like Neo I arose and saw the secrets of the matrix
I feel the world breathing and I know haters hate this
Im a part of you that tries to subdue, that won't pass, due
to that you have no idea who you are, I see you
struggle with money but its all a big fake, so take
this rhyme into consideration cause I break
the godlines in this rhyme and say we're all one
Matter is made from a conscious mind, I call a nun
to tell her I killed a priest in a dream I had
But I got love for the whole world even Lucifer, its sad
Cause you cannot see what I mean
Like Hunter S. Thompson I write and it seem
to be a better world arrivin' if you just can believe
so I go from space and time to time and space to relieve
the pain from all negativity and all hate with fears
Im thinking of goin' bald headed like Britney Spears
A product of relality is what she is, goin' all crazy
I see programmed minds, believe this, Im so lazy
But I got balls to face the
TRUTH

What is the matrix?
Its here, now and listen up, Ima wake this
Mind until you see
Set your soul free
WHAT is the matrix?

don't ya wanna know? hahahaahaaa

 

2008-08-19 23:39
Intressant text man.

Men eyy du bryter för mycket. Det är irriterande med:

I don't know
Why i do
Know bla bla bla


Det tyder på att du inte klarar av att säga vad du behöver säga och det sänker betyget på hela texten. Försök säga så mycket du kan utan att bryta och om du märker att du bryter för mycket då är det bara att cutta bort det i aftershopen;-) haha.

Men annars var den helt okej. Peace
Insane in da game let me hear ya shout

2008-08-21 20:15
thanks man

men, förtydliga gärna hur du menar.. sen måste jag säga att ett real-life flow till ett beat ger en annan innebörd en en text som man läser subjektivt.. eller hur :)

peace!