Some need to believe, I dont har inte bestämmt namn äni dont believe in any god or goddess/perhaps some higher conscious/that brings light and happier tomorows/I think god is a lie that guides people through there sorrows/its great to have faith in a religion/helps people to become better humanbeings/maybe for false reasons/but it guides you to the right deeds and/the right way to see things/caus I only belive in, moral and ethics/dont try and convert me with foodrestrictions and hairfetishs/I cant believe how you can be so unaware of how/beutiful you are when your wearing your hair out/thats why i hate religios men in power telling you what to do/fucking hipocrit cowards like when hitler ruled/during the holocaust, the church did nothing and lives where lost/like the war against terrorism/they both made it there mission/there killing for god, but cant even translate the Koran/caus Jihad interprets to a conversation with god/and the Americans are acting like there was a white republican jesus/he was darkskinned unlike you obese american prechers/längesen jag skickade in nått men här är början på en text jag håller på med just nukritik tack :D