Now you don´t see me...now you (I cAn´t B seen By Ya´LL..) I´m MAAD demented!Whatch me represent it!I take yer soul, and bend it!Crush yer brains with granite!Is how I MURK you!Makin ya reconsider,takin ya life for granted!You won´t be lamented,barely missed by ya OWN fam!I made ya shoot yaself,just to whatch you die, by yer OWN hand!I´ve burned bridges, and tore shit down,that couldn´t be mended!The beast has BEEN feedin,ever since he ascended!Came out the tarpits,to SCAR kids!I also burn and char kids.High rollin, high stakes,n´ high bids!Confident with the rhyme,Got the lime,and when the light hits.I got spits,tighter than a splifftedchinese nigga´s EYELIDS!I sneak up on ya like a HYBRID!Tennis shoe-rockin,Po´ pimpin, the kid is on sum DO OR DIE shit!Wanna riff? Like a spliff,I SPARK shit.Slaughter ya beef, and sell it DIRT cheap,on tha meat market!Tha beep indicates the target!And you my target, I gotcha GPS´D!I´m tha shit! So when I´m done,burnin this joint, I´mma ask ya for sum t.p-next!Yo, this tha lampooner,Sailin suckaz like a scooner!CRAZY slick,I push up on ya girl, QUICK!Like a nooner!!And after all o´ this,you think ya could diss??Whut?? Are ya´ll muthaphuccin high-kids???Ya´ll couldn´t see me!If you was fukken SPY KIDS!!UPPIN.(Inlägget ändrat av Mabande 2008-08-05 15:26:23)