Just to shut Joe up.
Seriously dude, you need to knock it the fuck off. You got zero potential, zero style, zero technique, no vocabulary what so ever. The only thing you're relatively good at is spitting bullshit texts with no structure, no flow and shitty rhymes. Try typing out the complete words with a decent structure into it and people might actually bother to read your shit. Let me bless you whore I thought I'd let you know If we battle I bring shells to the table and I don't mean Escargo.. I.. I.. studder of joy when I see Joes lyrics because I like to critiz..e written shit Especially when his texts could have been written by deep fried chi.cken wings My first two bars killed you, you shouldn't be here, you're misguided I don't know if I should stop now or continue, it just like your sex, undecided I'm laidback and mysterious, just like my voice is I'll be easy on you, since you're worthless I'm getting head while you're a horseman who's horseless That means you're walking like a bitch and I just left you voiceless. You dont need my help to dissapear from the game like an illusionist You cocky, worthless shit, everyone will prop me after veiwing this If you ask nicely, I'll sell you a few bars, but I don't bargain with queers You can feed off my lines, because lyrically.. you've been starving for years"Hey bitch ass, why are you such a hater??" I don't hate, you suck, thats the difference You're on about asses so much I believe them to be your preference Fuck it man, you're just tedious and lame the only time you'll blow me away is when you sneeze in my face Joe claim my comments to be "WEAK and PATHETIC!" shiie.. he's a GAYWHORE! I really can't play more, drop your bazookah and step on my claymores Quit rapping, that's all I'm saying, and start making horror flicks instead Becuase your texts are like a (wannabe lyrical) promo for the night of the living dead. A bar or so short, but hey, I gotta get home. One luv, Pluff.
Living is easy, with eyes closed.
Pluffeli-FAG! I wonder if you realize what kinda fool you are, to try to diss me with your way below mediocre rap disability! (that´s right, I said rap-disability!) Your rhymes are weaker than chronic fatigue syndrom! Quotes from your weak verse: "Let me bless you whore I thought I'd let you know If we battle I bring shells to the table and I don't mean Escargo.." That escargo line is PLAYED. And that makes it a weak thing to say. Also, your set up for the escargo line is very weak and flawed. "I.. I.. studder of joy when I see Joes lyrics because I like to critiz..e written shit Especially when his texts could have been written by deep fried chi.cken wings" There´s no such thing as "studder of joy" that´s simply not ENGLISH. Slang or otherwise. "I like to critiz..e written shit.." ??? That means WHAT??! Again, NOT ENGLISH. It´s really funny to me, how you´re coming at me trying to tell me that my lyrical structure and my vocab is off. You got that backwards Yoda-english, and you don´t seem to have any type of lyrical structure at all. It´s more like randomly misplaced words here and there.. Kid, you SO out of your league! "I'm laidback and mysterious, just like my voice is" Yeah, it´s VERY on point and dope to try to refer to ones VOICE, for a TEXT! (and that´s sarcasm dun). It´s weak to begin with, but being that this is text, it makes it EVEN weaker! "You dont need my help to dissapear from the game like an illusionist" AGAIN, "disappear like an illusionist" is VERY played. You really gotta go over your material and try to make it fresher. All you got is some lyrically sloppy left overs! "You cocky, worthless shit, everyone will prop me after veiwing this" Oh, I´m sure a lotta heads will. I know you got ALL yer li´l internet buddies on standby, ready to give you good feed and big you up, no matter HOW LAME your rhymes are.. "Quit rapping, that's all I'm saying, and start making horror flicks instead Becuase your texts are like a (wannabe lyrical) promo for the night of the living dead." Those bars there, didn´t make any kind of sense. If it was soposed to be a punch it was completely unsuccessful, and failed miserably! I guess you think it´s good enough as long as it rhymes, huh? Well sonny boy, there´s a LITTLE bit more to rappin and nice lyricism than that.. In closing, I wish you would: Stop writing..and stay DOWN! (as opposed to UP..lol.)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
"I.. I.. studder of joy when I see Joes lyrics because I like to critiz..e written shit Especially when his texts could have been written by deep fried chi.cken wings" haha Lätt pluffeliplask. Du van den här. good shit :)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Bitch grow up! There ain´t no shuttin Joe up! Pussy whipped fool, U better off, shuttin ya hoe up! And I ain´t got a problem, with goin up in ´er! Work her and spinn her, n´have my dikk throwin up in ´er! You just phucced yaself, goin against a Boss! Too weak to hold on, ain´t no wonder you fall off! I´ve paid the hitman already, it´s too LATE, to have it called off! This nigga got attitude, n´ "bodies are hauled off!!" (NWA reference). I don´t need a sawed off, to tell ya to "sodd off"! I´m slingin british insults atcha, til I´m startin to nod off.. LMAO.. And if you wanna go sum rounds, we can scrap it out fa sho´! No cameras needed, don´t nobody gotta know! How you got yer ass CREAMED, And that´s a NO HOMO! I´m just describin how you get snuffed, becouse you´re slow, like mo! (slowmotion). I WOULD keep murkin yuh, but uh, -I GOTTA GO!!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
pluffeliplask En bra text, nice inledning men tycker inte det är nödvändigt att droppa en text för att försöka "bevisa" för honom att han är dålig. Han verkar droppa aktivt här på forumet, låt honom göra sin grej och gör du din :) Stay off the hatin... Bazookahjoe I think the only thing people's kind of getting irritated of is your basic rhymes and the way you structure your bars. Try to use multi-syllables, and try to take notice of the fact that a bar is quite longer than what you usually write. Don't feel offended, I'm trying to give you constructive critics unlike the rest.
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS AMICI DI NESSUNO
Bazookahjoe, I wont argue with your bullshit, if it was too hard for you to grasp, your loss. :) The difference between you and me is, I know I'm not the best lyricist in the world, but you believe you are. :< "critiz..e" Take a qualified guess, the dots shouldn't be there, "critize". Give critique, you know, what I do to you and you start out crying calling me a hater. :) "Yeah, it´s VERY on point and dope to try to refer to ones VOICE, for a TEXT! (and that´s sarcasm dun)." Since I've dropped audio on whoa, I feel free refering toö my voice. You oughta try it, audio, I mean. Yeh, my lines are played and your gangsterwannabestyle isn't. xD Haha. you're too much. OJ, tack. Yamo, Jag hatar inte.
Living is easy, with eyes closed.
"off" in 6 lines out of 10 possible. Impressive.
Living is easy, with eyes closed.
Yamo I thought I already told you, don´t try to give me advice, young boy. I use MORE multi syllable rhymes than all of ya´ll, (don´t know how ya´ll could have missed that). And another thing, MY bars ARE tight, and they fit to a beat. I see that many (MOST), of peoples verses on this site are TOO long. And they DON´T flow on a beat. And my lines only SEEM very simple or basic to the layman/ the unprofessional, and I KNOW that the language is another reason why some heads think that my rhymes or rhyme structure is simple. They don´t get, or understand even half of my wordplay and metafores. And honestly, they don´t really like who ever I´m battleing BETTER. It´s just that they understand their flawed english and "swinglish" structure better. And so they make the dumb assumption that the other dude´s verse was better, when really, it was just simple and and flawed enough for them to understand. Like I said, ANY native english speaker who hears or reads my rhymes, see, understand, and recognize the dopeness and clean cut, on point lyrical structure. It is what it is... And Pluffeli: I NEVER said that I´m the best lyricist in the world. I´ve said that I´m way better than you, and anyone else I´ve come accross on THIS site. Don´t get my words twisted sonny.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Pluff ups it.
Living is easy, with eyes closed.