I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Hwarang - The land of crust and salad

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-06-28 02:17

Hwarang - The land of crust and salad


Raided her world just to rebuild mine
Too many empty glasses and stitched up smiles
Now I'm laying in an apartment full of garbage
Trying to count the cigarette butts on my carpet
The ashes of my lovers cover some of the bloodstains
Finding myself.... wishing every day was a sunday
There aren't enough bartenders on earth
To nullify what I did to her.

It's impossible to live in the land of crust and salad
Cos you cannot fabricate the color of these tablets
I'm just running, running away through the stereo
From the Hell hounds in my rearview mirror
Hiding in my palace of eviction notes and self-written poems
Her perfume is still the reason I return to my hidden home
Only opening the gate when it's leading to a packed bar
Cos she moved on and you're still hiding behind that wall
"-Everybody, last call!"

Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains
Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-06-28 02:38
Önskar som fan att den var längre för den var verkligen bra. Verkligen.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-06-28 23:13
Ja läst texten, och ja säger inget förräns ja faktiskt vill säga något! Stummmm...
"One good think about music, when it hits you.. You feel no pain..So hit me with music... Hit me with music now!"

2008-06-28 23:32
Maximum_Taste P16, tackar, vid längre än 16 rader får man alltid "palla läsa" ;D

GhostfaceKillah, är det positivt?^^
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-06-29 12:35
^^ uuuuuuuuup
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-06-29 12:44
denna diggade jag, snygga formuleringar osv.
hets, stress, fest!

2008-06-29 19:24
rätt grym text.. ingen speciellt, men fina formuleringar osv.
 

2008-06-30 17:58
Tackar!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-01 10:28
uppp
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-01 10:34
Gillar verkligen hur du formulerar dig...
Texten är illness och varenda rad är tung och känns välarbetad.. riktigt nice
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2008-07-02 01:14
Tack Djur, kul att någon inte sover^^
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-03 19:13
Jag finns fortf, dont forget!

Feta formuleringar, snygga rim och sjukt skönt flow...

Raided her world just to rebuild mine
Too many empty glasses and stitched up smiles
Now I'm laying in an apartment full of garbage
Trying to count the cigarette butts on my carpet
The ashes of my lovers cover some of the bloodstains
Finding myself.... wishing every day was a sunday
There aren't enough bartenders on earth
To nullify what I did to her.
It's impossible to live in the land of crust and salad
Cos you cannot fabricate the color of these tablets
I'm just running, running away through the stereo
From the Hell hounds in my rearview mirror
Hiding in my palace of eviction notes and self-written poems
Her perfume is still the reason I return to my hidden home
Only opening the gate when it's leading to a packed bar
Cos she moved on and you're still hiding behind that wall
"-Everybody, last call!


-de va fetast, !

"One good think about music, when it hits you.. You feel no pain..So hit me with music... Hit me with music now!"

2008-07-03 19:17
Man kan inte säga så mycket mer än: damn tight.
Hälsningar från Finland:
www.johankvarnstrom.com

2008-07-04 14:04
Tack ghost ;D

Och självklart crew^^
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-06 10:12
upppp
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-09 09:43
Jag tror inte jag kan skriva något som ingen redan skrivit. Förutom, vafan gjorde du mot henne?

Övrigt, mycket snygga formuleringar, myskalas på rimmen, upplägget, ujah, så bra.
Living is easy, with eyes closed.

2008-07-09 09:55
är djupt imponerad!
THE LAST BOUNCE Stockholms Globe Arena April 23 - 25, I samarbete med Blixten & co. Comviq, LG, Monster.se

2008-07-09 18:00
Tack pluffy^^

Kul att se dig här LoRia, tacK^^
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-09 18:26
Riktigt grymt... This is lyricism!!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-07-09 20:14
Grymt bra, som vanligt. Kan inte säga nåt som ingen annan sagt..
Jag har Looptroop att tacka / de lärde mig betydelsen av att racka / What goes around comes around / så jag stack ut och snodde deras platta

2008-07-10 16:15
Tack Yamo!

Tack Kreativ, längesen man såg dig^^
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-10 21:54
There aren't enough bartenders on earth
To nullify what I did to her.

- cool, drog på smilbanden =)

annars bra också, hwa känsla på den, speciellt sista raden n u kno' it! får nästan hooka nå snart igen!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-07-12 00:27
Tack spexo!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101