Let You Know - KejineL HookIm tellin ya'll shes got the sexiest lipsall I want is her right next to me n shitIts not because we're drunk on the liqourcause tomorrow, I'll be right there with yaVersebaby tell me, am I inside of ya headoh, I'll know, when you widen em legsshawty tell me, am I really ya bestfriend?cause if so, I don' need to ask 21 questionsmy homies say shes just another bitchbut they cant see that I could love this chickI love your hair, its the same color of the oceantake my hand, and let me color your emotionsyou say Im the only one who can truly make ya laughso baby if I had to go, would ya follow my path?our insides are so alike cause we both think alikeso baby its a'ight, cause your exactly my typecall me when you need me, hug me when you see meholla if you feel me, I'll be there trough the hard times n easybabygirl your so much more than a one night standif ya really gonna be loyal, then for life Im ya manChorus x2girl let me, let you knowyour so sexy, when you show,that smile, its one of a kindIf I said I didnt like you, you know Id be lyingId be there to take ya hand when you cryand make a funny face, so I can see that smile