I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

KejineL - Feelings on the low Session

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-05-14 01:17

KejineL - Feelings on the low Session

I am what I am, finding peace in the rapshit
I rap what I am, rhyming on beats, wheter its glad or the sadshit
everybody always act up with a bitchin mouth
talking about stuff they dont know shit a bout
Im having thoughts of going back to the weed
Im lacking thoughts of growin back to a happy me
Im watchin the rain, how it poors down outside
while my thoughts spin, shit, how I wanna cry
It all got me not caring no more, im feelin lonely
when i lay in bed starin at da ceiling homies
look at ya'll misunderstanding my intentions
but I nor will or can fall, must be my inner strength huh?


YOU CAN NEVER CRY, NEVER SMILE, NEVER ASK WHY
wheter you rhyme, wheter your down, or you laugh huh?
But along the way I've learned how to stayhard
until the day, I may rest in peace in a graveyard

Ever since the moment I was born, I've been dying.

2008-05-14 08:43
Hur gick det med sista tråden? Var inte ditt citat "f*ck whoa"?
 

2008-05-14 13:48
nice som fan broder<3 holla
Babylon ska falla o jag vill de ska falla nu

2008-05-14 16:28
ba skit i de om du ska skriva sånt Matix.

Davve: Tack så mycket bro
Ever since the moment I was born, I've been dying.

2008-05-14 17:04
Sorry.. Tycker det är lite ironiskt! :P
 

2008-05-14 17:17
fortfarande tvungen till att uttrycka mej ju^^ plus, så är ju enda stället man kan lägga ut sina texter på sätt och vis^^
Ever since the moment I was born, I've been dying.

2008-05-14 21:16
Knuff
Ever since the moment I was born, I've been dying.

2008-05-15 00:39
Knuffar igen x)
Ever since the moment I was born, I've been dying.

2008-05-15 17:40
>.< knuff! kommentera nu då (a)
Ever since the moment I was born, I've been dying.
Redaktionen

2008-05-16 00:55
fet text. däremot tycker jag du borde byta ut a:t mot ett the så det blir:

But along the way I've learned how to stayhard
until the day, I may rest in peace in the graveyard

lite mer onpoint tkr jag och man får bort känslan att en svensk har skrivit det. bara det jag hakade upp mig på annars bra!
niggaz want me to rhyme? $3,99!

2008-05-18 20:51
okej ska tänka på det :) tack för kommentaren! peace
Ever since the moment I was born, I've been dying.