I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2008-03-24 03:06

That's Life

my inner burns, my soul is demolished it
feels like I got an empty whole in my stomach
cus too many peeps broke what they promise
it's hard to acknowledge those who is honest
and seperate them from foes who is conners
but I recognize yeah I know what you're plottin
I see thru your lies your a demon diguised
.. greet me with smiles when your evil inside
hands on ya mouth you ain't speakin your mind
and the tricks you play is not decent but foul
you scheme and connive concealin and hide
in order to keep me from finding out the truth.
the grief the grind the streets and the crime
you couldn't believe what I've seen with my eyes
I wen't out searched for the meaning of life
but all I found was more reasons to die
got tired of counting sheeps every night
I pop pills bitches now I'm sleepin alright
I still blaze weed but don't even get high
breathin la wishin birds could teach me to fly
you could say that I try reach for the sky
if the phrase includes the reefer I light
it's a rutine stuck with me - rollin a dutch but
I do it even tho I know I'm smokin too much

fake intentions will break a freindship
you fight over cream and one day it's endin
cus the papes is temptin, it rules the world
life is a cheddarchase thats what move the earth
cause like the globe everything goes in a circle
but I ain't going to work I'm just blowin my puple
the human hamster wheels spinnin, wanna hop on?
or position you outside societys rock walls
it's your decsion choose a livin, cause at the end of the day
life is all about spendin your cake
Yeah I hate theres no solidarity between us
but worse I can't feel joy cusov these drugs
I ain't able to feel happiness I lack of it
there's just a hole in my soul no laughterness

I got food and a place I ain't suppose to complain
but it still hurts cause I can't feel joy these days
it feels empty - my only emotion is pain so
I'm sittin hea smokin on haze destroyin my brain

even though I know..

there's no point in tryina eacape from life cus
if you was fucked before it'll rape you twice

this is truth I'm spittin and if you can't relate
you will probably hate and state that I'm fake
but I could care less.. cause this is my life
and the shit that I write is for me, get it right
this is theraphy every time I spit on a mic
I release stress and got my feelins insight
why anxiety? cus I gave my life to these drugs
and let my folks down too many times n it hurts

Life is mighty tough but what do I do.....?

Nothing.. I just light one up.

 

2008-03-24 10:18
Riiiiiktigt nice... Denna gick raaakt igenom!!!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-03-24 14:01
Tight som fan. Lite déja vu på innehållet men det spelar ingen roll.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-03-24 15:13
DAMN!! tight ass a babies butt damnit.. riktigt skönt..
 

2008-03-25 16:22
tack gott folk, kul att ni diggar. blev själv nöjd med denna till skillnad från all annan nonsens jag skrivit på senaste.
 

2008-03-25 18:48
Jofan, den här var fet alltså! Man känner igen sig i vissa delar måste jag säga!

Fetelifetfet yo!

2008-03-25 22:06
I wen't out searched for the meaning of life
but all I found was more reasons to die
got tired of counting sheeps every night
I pop pills bitches now I'm sleepin alright
I still blaze weed but don't even get high
breathin la wishin birds could teach me to fly
you could say that I try reach for the sky
if the phrase includes the reefer I light

there's no point in tryina eacape from life cus
if you was fucked before it'll rape you twice


där har vi bra grejer.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-26 04:45
that was some tight shit keep it rollin
Watch your mouth

2008-03-26 20:01
tungt!

återkommer med highlights einstein

2008-03-27 15:46
bra som fan : )
Kallar du det där magi, jag leker med din fantasi

2008-03-27 22:37
tack kul att ni tycker det e tight rhymes
 

2008-03-28 19:41
limelight
 

2008-03-28 21:13

RAAAAAAAOOOHH!!!

my inner burns, my soul is demolished it
feels like I got an empty whole in my stomach
cus too many peeps broke what they promise
it's hard to acknowledge those who is honest
and seperate them from foes who is conners
but I recognize yeah I know what you're plottin

-sööt början, gillar rimmen, vet inte varför, får en sjuk känsla o flowet ligger rätt!

shueee

"One good think about music, when it hits you.. You feel no pain..So hit me with music... Hit me with music now!"
Rappare

2008-03-30 12:39
" the grief the grind the streets and the crime
you couldn't believe what I've seen with my eyes
I wen't out searched for the meaning of life
but all I found was more reasons to die
got tired of counting sheeps every night
I pop pills bitches now I'm sleepin alright
I still blaze weed but don't even get high
breathin la wishin birds could teach me to fly
you could say that I try reach for the sky
if the phrase includes the reefer I light
it's a rutine stuck with me - rollin a dutch but
I do it even tho I know I'm smokin too much " sjuuuukt bra!
Tears of Liquor EP
https://soundcloud.com/nicoelrico/sets/tears-of-liquor-ep

2008-03-30 12:46
håller med där..sjukt bra
http://www.myspace.com/noodlestyle

2008-03-31 18:27
tack tack gott folk!
 

2008-04-01 19:47
DOPE DOPE DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wen't out searched for the meaning of life
but all I found was more reasons to die


I still blaze weed but don't even get high


Man känner igen sig mannen. riktigt tungt
fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on his salary