midnight symfoni yeah u know who you are girl, whoooooo!Its when I look straight into ya lovely eyesI can pass da whole day jus watchin u smileI'd neva hurt u on purpose Im not dat kinda guy Im ya knight in shiny armour cus dats ma styleCan I have this dance right here in da moonlight maybe we can have a romance cus I love da way u move like babyjust me an u all alone to this little midnight symfonishawty, u know dat Im into u an I hope dat u into meU know dat its a lot of talk a lot of people talk shit about mebut when I look at u, I dont think dat u would eva doubt meu know am not da type to call an say where u at who u witIm just callin 2 ask if Im da one dat makes u smile an shitU know how I get down an dat da life I have is hard an toughwhen Im tryin 2 live ma life an when I sat in a copcar in cuffswhen I look at u I ask myself if u were sent from da aboveI know dat If u gave me a chance I proove it aint only lust(haha)shawty, I wanna feel ya touch cus u know dat KejineL dont bluffIm so happy dat u waited an dat me bein locked up didnt change itI wanna lay ya down on da sofa an look at me cus Im ya soldia cus I look at u, u look at me u get all shy but I truly hope, dat im ya guyIf Id kiss u would u kiss me back?can I touch u witout gettin slapped(haha)Ill do everything 2 show dat I careIm happy if u happy 2 know Im ya man