Danny Blade - Pimpsten Pimpsten: "lätt, starkt blåsig lavabärgart som bl. a. användes (i form av bitar l. pulver) vid slipning o. polering"I conclude that I'm impulsive 'n incoherentIronic like dying from an asthma attack in an airventI fell asleep in heaven but woke up in hellShook hands with the devil 'n broke up with myselfStrap myself to a bomb armed with the holy KoranIn my car wonderin' how to turn the radio onIf I'm about to die, I wanna hear at least one songTo make sure that blowin' up a radiostation ain't wrongPoppy hits 'n mainstream...in a van like the A-TeamThen Britney's shoutin' out "Why does everyone hate me?!"I hope they came to this conclusion: that in a mental institutionShe'll probably go crazy if she ain't already like Whitney HoustonI'm special, 'n now I've learned why...It seems God got it right when he tried for the third time'Cuz deep inside my mind I've got a third eye'n that's how I learned to word it like this every time I spit another fine rhyme...Comments will be appreciated, leave your hate at the door. ( * )(* ) ( *)