Danny Blade - Unexpectancy and some Ice Cream Guess who it is, don't guess who's backI never left your wack ass just 'cuz I shut my trapTell me to shut my trap I'll snap your jawbone in half'n try to piece it together witcha sawn-off calvesBut really, let's be really real for the sake of realityYou couldn't match up to my skills, not even in a different realityOr a different plane, man, I'm on a different level,and no matter what level you're on my level is still better!You can call me the Elevator, 'cuz I take it to the topwhile your blasphemous crap gets ya sent to Hell on the spotCongratulations, you little cunt, now you're literally hot......but still not even remotely lyrically talented enough!You won't ever even get close to my sickening flowsI do a show 'n everybody look like they've seen a ghost!Yea, well almost, I ain't dead yet but I sold my soulso long ago I feel I'm already home...
daniel, den va fett grym, lite emimen style men denna text uppskattas, lätt att den e värd att spelas in :)''You won't ever even get close to my sickening flowsI do a show 'n everybody look like they've seen a ghost!Yea, well almost, I ain't dead yet but I sold my soulso long ago I feel I'm already home...'' ¨dem raderna uppskattas :)