Jul freestyle! Tränat på kritik åter igen!! okey. im'a do a little freestyle about christmas just for u ppl.iv'e got alot to eat/ham, sausage & meatballs/around 6'0 clock santa calls/OMG! HE IS COMMIN'/hope he's sledge dont brake so he falls/over an hour has past/we sure hope he will come here fast/cuz he was late the last time/and im still wonderin' if i get those present/even if i did that crime/Oh wait, it's knockin on the door/It's santa, *yaaaay* and he delivers all the packages/but all the kids wants some more/so i get mad and RAAAAOOOUR like a lion/and tell all the kids that santa is my friend simon/I laugh so hard it came tears out of me/all of the sudden i get a kick on my balls/I hear one kid sayin "Thats for fuckin up christmas"/
hur menar du med freestyle? att du skriver ner det som först poppar upp i huvudet? eller en riktig freestyle som du spelar in och sen skriver ner?
för en freestyle var det helt okej all of the sudden i get a kick on my balls/I hear one kid sayin "Thats for fuckin up christmas"/gillade den raden skön avslutning