Illegal Aliens RefLet me tell ya 'bout a rase/ Of illegal aliens/ sailing in/ from outer space/Ya planet disappears without a trace/We got da loudest base/ we invade ya EP/We shouting, raising our fingaz like ET/ Vers 1Da stars are back/ give ya a heart attack/When Mars attacks/ infect ya planet/We like a mix between da predator and inspecta' Gajet/Damn it!/ We bandits/ our main concearn is burning nations/Alert da station/ we invading earth exterminating/Ya learn ya facing me/ incase ya trace or chasing me/Got eyes in my neck and they'll make ya taste a lazerbeam/My face is green/ spacemen/ like shit ya see on mescaline/Messaging da statesmen/ yo we wish to see da president/We raise da steaks/ ace of space/ alien piracy/Latest technology/ a raid, invade ya privacy/No manners/ commander Alexander/Judging from my skin ya might think I'm a rapping salamander/A virus in ya iris if ya study me through a microscope/Coz I eat uranium, same goes for all of it's isotopes/Ya think we bouncing ya wrong, we fucking levitate/That ain't no hihat, that's a bomb that's 'bout to detonate/ Let me tell ya 'bout a rase... Vers 2Intergalactic tactic, asskicking alien army/Tentacles hanging from my head, I look like Damien Marley/A guest that's feeding of it's host just like a parasite/We got spies, they 'round da globe just like a satelite/Grab da mic/ prepared to fight/ another victory/Ya should be glad ya had a life/ but now ya history/We breathing nitrogen, our venes are filled with electricity/Ya dissing me, ya got balls just like a christmas tree/Ya see us dropping from da sky just like we Lucifer/Da most evil mothafuckas this side of Jupiter/Fuck all ya faking aliens thinking ya famous/We bodysnatchers, take ya dick and stick it in Uranus/Or Neptunus/ try to shoot us/ and get psyched out/Wiped out! And we be starting with da white house/Heating up it's offices/ beating up it's bosses/Ya where trashing earth ya selves we just speeding up da process/ Let me tell ya 'bout a rase... Vers 3Raviging troops/ biomeccanical siuts/ we sipping rocketfuel/Attacking eart/ with captain Kirk/ and splitting molekyles/Da master of disaster, just about to blast my plasmagun/I'm like Dart Vader but without da mask and astmapump/That Nasapunk!/ Better believe that I be whatching him/We running out of patiente, yall running out of oxygen/Coz I'm da air and earth is in my legacy/Ya know what I mean coz I spit verses through telepathy/We come when ya sleep and attach a new brain/Crack ya DNA-code and snatch ya foodchain/King size defibriallators/ like da states we think we liberators/And Pluto aint a planet, it's our damn refrigirator/Hate yall for kidnapping our parents in da 70's/We blase our lazor twice/ and vapourize/ da seven seas/Like Kennedy ya getting shot, who wanna beef with me?!!!Over n' out, I'm ch