Morgon freestyle A blunt's litten.. I spark the haze and start to blaze Suddenly all of my problems seems so far away.. Diggin through carts and crates.. I launch and play and I can hear Marvin Gaye through the audio waves I'm bustin bars of pain and I got the heart to say I pop more pills than Zach Braff in Garden State If you also got the blues and it's dark and grey Sunshine will come even if it's feels harsh today I guess that's life though, so I stays with eyes low Blaze that hydro in the cut gettin chased by five-o Do you always worry about make that fine dough Or do you live like it was the last days of life yo? Do you worry bout gettin paid or live for the day? No mather what path you walked time's slippin away I can't hold on to the past... simple and plain But still I live in the nineties and wished it remain These feelings gettin more difficult to cope with But it feels better when I'm gettin off emotions And it helps with sniffin coke and smokin spliffs All there's left is a bitter soul and hopelessness.. But it's like whatever... I still run in the south Catch me on my block with a blunt in my mouth
Det var fanimej ingen dålig morgon freestyle detta... Vilket flyt man fick! Öppningen var störtskön och jag tycker det höll hela vägen igenom, som vanligt... hmf.. Detta var ett nöje att läsa! Mer shit like this! BleSs