Lagomlandet.. People nowadays, all they do is pretendingThey keep their mouth shut, instead of defendingTheir own opinions, their own beliefsBut that’s how it is, that’s the truth of the SwedesPeeps drinkin’ booze, and peeps smoking weedCause their friends do, and we’re to weak to be weakSo week by week, we’re thinking bout the same problemCan’t find a solution, so we stay botheredWe’re exaggerating, small things getting bigYou get one thing on your head, and can’t let it beSo please, set me free from this country, this nationWhere waving your flag is called discriminationStartin to loose my patience, getting blazing, I’m getting pissedTry to face it, I’m not a racistJust cause I like my country, and can visualize its benefitsI know I’m not on topic so it’s time to make an end of this
det vore gulligt om en liten gullig person skulle kunna ge en liten gullig kommentar.. men antar att det är för mkt att begära..