it iz wut it iz Life is such a mess, that's why I'm puffin sessFrom my point of view life is just.. nothingnessI ain't escapin reality, I'm lookin for sumthin elseSmoke like it's no tomorrow.. I punch my chestThese lungs of mine will be the death of me..but shit calms me down when I'm under stressSo if they don't function right, to the hell of itI've quit a hundred times and begun again...Mary got a hold of me, she ain't lettin me goI smoke more than Steven in That 70's ShowWe clicked, she embraced me with open armsJust to leave me in the cold with a broken heartYou know when the love between you grows apartAnd the relationship looses that glowing sparkBut you still go and see her when your lonely..When your all by yourself she's that golden starI'm blind by the light when she shine in the skyShe's there cause I can't get high on my lifeSo I fire the la..
Det här är skrämmande lätt att relatera till. Tänk dig en riktigt kall öl en varm, sommarkväll vid brasan. Gott, right? Precis som; You know when the love between you grows apartAnd the relationship looses that glowing sparkBut you still go and see her when your lonely..When your all by yourself she's that golden starThat's some really tight lines. Kip öp döh gud wörk.