Lillhagen! Ref O- to the motherfucking liver, walking down you spine right next to the shiverthat you get from this motherfucking wonderful beatthis shit is so fucking tight that your heart makes a leapDu är så jävla klen att du får nickokick av passiv rökningså du och ditt troll till flickvän kan hålla er till massförökningtotalbefolka jorden, försöka göra den till ett bätre placedär folk har 3 i IQ och ett helt fuckat faceDu smaka ett bloss grönt och du tror du har förvandlatsMedans jag är från majorna där rök är själva luften vi andasOavsett om mina grabbar har spliff pipa eller bong, Så kommer vi sitta där och puffa hela natten långThat's why you look at me in envy while I puff the leaf, but you just like a veggie, you don't want no beefWhile the mainstream fuckers, rap so whack that they ain't even black no morewe skilled rappers are så underground that we get burned by the coreWe live in the sewers with the rats and hobosYall live in mansions with cats and homosref x2O- to the motherfucking liver, walking down you spine right next to the shiverthat you get from this motherfucking wonderful beatthis shit is so fucking tight that your heart makes a leapI must've commited som terrible crime at birthCuz I've been sentenced life-time in the prison of earth!And all you scared fucks, listen up yall! Until now, I've been passive, soon the doom's gonna fall!My rhymes so hard they be like the hammer on the anvilMy attidude so bad yall gonna think Hitler was'nt evilFör när jag går igång är jag fan helt ostoppbar,ofattbart att jag är så här jävla grym, du fattar snartAtt mina rim kommer förändra världen, att jag är oslagbarI alla lägen, på alla sätt, hur det än gårMedans ditt crew beter sig som dumknullade fårBut yeah, your verse might be soft,While my rhymes will cut your fuckin' head offCuz my tongue can be a razorblade or as sweet as honeyYall don't believe me? Ask ma' honey!I'll grab my buckle and I'm ready to buck yaComin through my hood, nigga I'll fuck ya!Grab my banger, and I'm ready to bang yaComin' through my hood, nigga I'll hang ya!So when you listen to rap, make sure it's goodOr I'll kill ya with my rhymes, yeah, you know I couldCuz 90% of the shit in this game is pure fuckin' crapså håll käft din pundarhora, alla vet att du suger kuk för rent fucking tjack!ref x2O- to the motherfucking liver, walking down you spine right next to the shiverthat you get from this motherfucking wonderful beatthis shit is so fucking tight that your heart makes a leapSäg vad ni tycker om den, om den borde vara längre osv osv...