I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Den Svenska Araben - Starting From Nothing

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2007-04-20 18:14

Den Svenska Araben - Starting From Nothing

Jo, jag tänkte jag skulle visa er den ordentliga sidan av mig, den andra texten jag la upp var en slarvigt gjord.
I alla fall, den här handlar väl om min resa i hiphop, på något sätt, tolka det själva. Eller jag vetfan, något handlar den väl om i alla fall.
Inspirationen fick jag från låten Start From Skratch av The Game, kanske aningen för mycket inspiration då jag skrev låten till beatet. Dock inte instrumentalen utan den han rappar till.
Men nu ska ni i alla fall få se texten, denna är det:
I'ma start from the bottom and make it to the top, starting from nothing to be an 'MC/ Starting from writing to making great shit, starting from a young boy to be a grown man/ That's my vision, it's making music, with only my words and a pen to make the race with/ And I'ma rap for real, lyrics with delivery, ain't gonna talk some bullshit/ I'll try not to beef, as I said, I'll try to give you delivery so listen to this/ I won't judge from wich side you are, I judge your music from your flows, not your scars/ If you a black or a white, I don't give a fuck, 'cus all these things with respect, has gone fucked up/ Hiphop nowadays, you gotta bang to survive, I'm no gangsta but I know that it's on life and death.

Refr: It's a hard path up, to take it to the top, it ain't easy man, you gotta dream not to stop/ But still I'm trying, won't stop for nothing, just to find out I could have made jewelry rhymes (X2)

My journey through hiphop will surely be hard, facing many problems, sometimes blowing my head/ All those things in my mind, getting sick of it all, so the lyrics be the way to get it out of my brain/ Yeah hiphop is tough, that's a relevant fact, but still we doing, we struggling, 'cus you gotta stay strong/ If you want what you seek, and that's what I want, so I try to make it out so I can reach my goals/ Giving it out to the people, let 'em judge my shit, beginning underground, taking piece for piece/ I'ma start at level one and advance with time, learning some more 'bout hiphop so i can make new lines/ Yeah that's what i want but it will take it's time, 'cus it's a hard thing to write it down direct from your mind/ So I'm checking my clock, my era has come, so I'm beginning it now, with my pen and my rhymes.

Reff X2

Vers?

Men jag ska finslipa lite på den, sen funderar jag på en tredje vers... i alla fall, ge hemskt gärna konstruktiv kritik och inga spydigheter! Peace!