I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

I rock the Hood

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2007-04-17 20:21

I rock the Hood

When i wright/ You are the MC's/ The hood i rock/ Your on your own/I wright till my f*cking heart stops/ Don't you know i know i knew/ That you motherf*ckers stole my money-kit/ On your family i spitt/ Where my money at/ You f*ckers tried to fool me/ But the G gots a ratchet/ Ratatatata/ Got your head split/ This is my Anthem/ Watch up, cause the bitch sampels/ Look over your shoulders/ My hits comes like boulders/ I fucked your face up/ and i can do it again/ F*ck you and your freinds/ Its your money the bitch spends/ Well you need to wake up/ In Sweden we live/ Got your mouth zipped/

This is the rhythm of the snake/ Everyones's awake/ Im like Mike Tyson/ When im in street fighti'n'/ Everything's shipped and done/ All the way from HongKong/ I smack my bitches ass/ Anymore weed to pass/ Im sick of living/ Soon i'll give in/ I stay creeping/ Whitch bitch wants to get her p*ssy eaten/ The cops just got tuff/ Its a shame nobody love us/ I crush you wannabe thugs/ Like minime bugs/ You bug even tried to steal my rap/ You know what/ Its your parents i slap/ Your punchlines are good/ But i still rock the hood/ remember its your money the bitch spends/ So this is how it ends/

Av; Leonardo Saab AKA Prostata

It's not done yet. It's under progress

Se mig som gud-Aiiit!