Bittersweet sound of nothing [Dikt]
Dreams - powerful sunbeams Stroking us and leans Over all the things that seem So boring while awake We reach but can not take We hurt but cannot brake The patterns and all of the mistakes That drives us far awaySeparated and blind As we're walking down the line Can we fight the time And give us the moments lost A sunshine turns to frost A pleasure turns to must We could stay the sameSo dont go too far awayAs we play our stubpid gamesWith all the things, with all the painWe forget what life is forTo see the things that we adoreSomething inside us will dieIf we keep up with this old lieWe just want the world to know our nameSo maybe we could make a changeBut don't go too far awayI think - But the thought just blurs my drink As I am the weakest linkI drown my value in the sinkAnd I sink beneath the ground Where the bittersweet sound Of nothing comes aroundWatch me as I'm downAnd technicly knocked out Got through The words all came untrue But still they stick like glueYes exactly just like youEchoes of my mind Spoken thoughts unsaid Am I dying in your head I'm talking just to get These lies out I've been fed